.
VR
Eye for an eye.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



ShadowKissed
ShadowKissed
Heretic (18)
Posts: 212
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:38:13 Oct 12 2009
Read 526 times

Please add me, Rate me and journal me and i will return the favor if you'd like.




•  REPLY  •


Cattales
Cattales
Eidolon (38)
Posts: 30
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:54:00 Oct 13 2009
Read 520 times

I rated, tried not to leave any paw prints when I added you too.



•  REPLY  •


MyrrhkuriTheFallenOne
MyrrhkuriTheFallenOne

No Longer Registered
02:10:18 Oct 13 2009
Read 509 times

i will wonder to youre gravesite and rate and add come visit mine



•  REPLY  •


lokithewiked
lokithewiked
Eidolon (38)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:29:58 Oct 13 2009
Read 504 times

added you and rated you feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


RaggedyAndy
RaggedyAndy
Sire (101)
Posts: 535
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:56:05 Oct 13 2009
Read 497 times

Uprated and added as Friend.



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
04:37:59 Oct 13 2009
Read 493 times

Have rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
04:45:17 Oct 13 2009
Read 492 times

I have added you and your journal and rated you as well hun.



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
05:41:26 Oct 13 2009
Read 485 times

Added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:47:04 Oct 13 2009
Read 482 times

rated all and added all



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:41:41 Oct 18 2009
Read 460 times

I have added you and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:56:33 Oct 22 2009
Read 455 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:22:50 Oct 22 2009
Read 447 times

You have been added and rated.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BillytheJust on Apr 13 2013  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1482 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X