.
VR
Hi guize - Any of U like THE ROCK
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Viridian
Viridian
Specter (43)
Posts: 20
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:32:40 Oct 14 2009
Read 542 times

The movie

O BTW

Rate me plz because I care about ratin's

PS. I'm Swedish so I should nominally be rated a 10

TYVM DAT IS ALL

PSS. Bhu




•  REPLY  •


Viridian
Viridian
Specter (43)
Posts: 20
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:09:58 Oct 14 2009
Read 533 times

Guize plz r u goen 2 be ratin' me bcuz I want d rates 2 ok

HEJ RATA MIG HAHAHA SVENSK

Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:59:25 Oct 15 2009
Read 521 times

Rated you a 10. Love the cracked out Furbie by the way. *laughs*



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:09:06 Oct 15 2009
Read 513 times

you're advertising yourself V ?

already rated you.



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:21:14 Oct 15 2009
Read 510 times

I thought I rated you a while ago.


Rated you (a 10, take THAT) ya damn grizzly.

Now drop and give me lulz!



•  REPLY  •


Viridian
Viridian
Specter (43)
Posts: 20
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
11:04:42 Oct 15 2009
Read 502 times

I refuse



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:40:05 Oct 15 2009
Read 490 times

Well, then shuuuun the nonbeliever! Shuuuuun~!



•  REPLY  •


Viridian
Viridian
Specter (43)
Posts: 20
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:05:50 Oct 15 2009
Read 487 times

NO U

U

ZAPDOS



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:21:30 Oct 15 2009
Read 481 times

Don't you push me. I'll add you to my friends list, too! I swear to Anon I will!

And this all happened at least 100 years ago. :|



•  REPLY  •


Viridian
Viridian
Specter (43)
Posts: 20
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:54:27 Oct 15 2009
Read 477 times

100 years ago?

Are you a Blindsight vampire who can parallell process multiple system paradigms at the same time; thus co-exist in all ten dimensions and realities at the same time

OH MY GOD

TIME IS NOT THE SAME FOR YOU IS IT



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:19:00 Oct 16 2009
Read 472 times

Yes, I am.

And my only response to that is this:



You need moar boxxy to make your lulz more lulz.

Get lulzing!



•  REPLY  •


Viridian
Viridian
Specter (43)
Posts: 20
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:50:20 Oct 16 2009
Read 462 times

Newfag



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:03:13 Oct 16 2009
Read 460 times

You spend too much time in /b/.



•  REPLY  •


Viridian
Viridian
Specter (43)
Posts: 20
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:53:20 Oct 16 2009
Read 455 times

I am an internet superstar, what can I say



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Oct 21 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1666 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X