.
VR
Please Re-rate my page :)
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MoonlightAngel
MoonlightAngel

No Longer Registered
18:24:30 Oct 19 2009
Read 503 times

I decided to change my name ... for whatever reason haha
Please re-rate me and add me to ur journal list pwease .. I'll love yas forever :) well most of yas hahaha




•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
20:19:17 Oct 19 2009
Read 500 times

Added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


MasterViper
MasterViper
Phantasm (48)
Posts: 78
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:52:03 Oct 19 2009
Read 495 times

added, rated and journaled



•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:08:06 Oct 19 2009
Read 491 times

done deal



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:24:18 Oct 20 2009
Read 487 times

add and rated



•  REPLY  •


TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:20:52 Oct 20 2009
Read 484 times

done



•  REPLY  •


NocturnalGoddess
NocturnalGoddess
Superior Sire (149)
Posts: 2,062
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:08:44 Oct 21 2009
Read 477 times

I'm looking for the same as far as journal & friend adds. (And if you rate me, I rate back what I get.)

Please (double) add me and I will be most happy to add you as well! =)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1079 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X