.
VR
Update from Aronoch
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:44:10 Oct 26 2009
Read 452 times

I just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and love. We buried my Mother on Saturday. I just want those here to know how much you all mean to me for you all are my family for you all are I have left.

Bones edit: this would be better posted to,Need everyones suppport. Thank you.




•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Oct 27 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0555 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X