.
VR
Hello All
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



lownignitus
lownignitus
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 255
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:13:02 Oct 27 2009
Read 528 times

It is I the one that disapears and reapears at will.

Just saying Hi and that I am back in town after a LOOOOOONG Hiatus.




•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:42:04 Oct 29 2009
Read 499 times

good to see ya back lown, things have sure changed since you were here last .



•  REPLY  •


lownignitus
lownignitus
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 255
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:23:59 Oct 29 2009
Read 492 times

Yes I can see that lol



•  REPLY  •


lownignitus
lownignitus
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 255
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:51:00 Nov 07 2009
Read 474 times

Bumping this back to the top so past friends can hopefully see it :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0821 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X