.
VR
Add the curious Raven
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Mystic
Mystic
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 388
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:29:22 Nov 06 2009
Read 588 times

Greetings and Salutations


If you come and rate and add me and my journal I will gladly do the same for you. Everyone can always have room for a Raven.




•  REPLY  •


DevineChild
DevineChild
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 158
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:48:33 Nov 06 2009
Read 583 times

added and rated all



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
13:24:35 Nov 06 2009
Read 577 times

added and rated. Please feel free to do the same !



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:37:56 Nov 06 2009
Read 572 times

I've added and rated Profile and Journal,too



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:55:56 Nov 06 2009
Read 564 times

I have stopped by and rated your profile. I have also added you to friend and fav. journal lists.



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
09:45:28 Nov 07 2009
Read 559 times

I have added you and rated you Raven :)



•  REPLY  •


18:55:19 Nov 07 2009
Read 555 times

added you to my friendslist and favorite journals. Also rated your profile.



•  REPLY  •


LordVerbal
LordVerbal
Great Sire (116)
Posts: 707
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:35:44 Nov 07 2009
Read 552 times

I've added you to my friends list, added your journal to my favorites, I'm stalking you, and I've rated you. Please return the favor if you don't mind. Thank you, Chris



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:13:47 Nov 08 2009
Read 547 times

love the profile, got you rated and added. Please feel free to do the same when you have the time. :)



•  REPLY  •


TIMEBANDIT
TIMEBANDIT
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,093
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:35:33 Nov 08 2009
Read 542 times

i have rated and added my dear ;)



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:50:24 Nov 12 2009
Read 535 times

Rated and added, excellent work.



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
05:20:27 Nov 22 2009
Read 513 times

I have added you and rated you LadyRaven.



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
14:54:56 Dec 01 2009
Read 492 times

greetings I have dropped by and rated your profile as well as added u and your journal I would be honoured if you could do the same.



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
00:03:24 Dec 02 2009
Read 484 times

rated and added as well as your journal



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1686 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X