.
VR
Love Me please
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



angelofthedarkenpowers
angelofthedarkenpowers
Shadow (10)
Posts: 1
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:39:21 Nov 08 2009
Read 568 times

I am looking for help in the friend department. I am kinda new to this but any help would be apreciated. I am MistressLusty's Husband so you ca visit her page a well if you like. I will gladly return any adds, rates, favorites.




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:20:34 Nov 08 2009
Read 565 times

Hello, I've rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
22:32:45 Mar 30 2010
Read 505 times

rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


07:33:52 Mar 31 2010
Read 502 times

Added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


F0LA
F0LA
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:53:35 May 28 2010
Read 485 times

rated



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:35:19 Aug 11 2010
Read 458 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:36:28 Aug 11 2010
Read 455 times

added/rated



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1073 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X