.
VR
Lets see who wants to stalk me!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



kittenluvs2bite
kittenluvs2bite
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 96
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:49:27 Nov 13 2009
Read 537 times

I would love for you all to visit, rate, favorite, stalk, and talk with me! I like new friends and every once in a while i update my journal of what goes on in my real life world.

i always do my best to return the favor as soon as i can! just let me know if you add me or favorite me




•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:43:06 Nov 14 2009
Read 535 times

ok rated added and stalked....please return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


19:51:33 Nov 14 2009
Read 520 times

Added you to favourite journals and friendslist, also rated your portfolio and profile. I'm stalking you as well.



•  REPLY  •


kittenluvs2bite
kittenluvs2bite
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 96
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:22:33 Nov 17 2009
Read 513 times

thank you



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by kittenluvs2bite on Nov 24 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0868 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X