.
VR
Everyone Please Rate Me
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



selective
selective
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:22:48 Nov 23 2009
Read 575 times

A 1


Rate Me A 1


I need to lower my Level Status


If you already rated me,
please re rate me a 1






•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
07:10:40 Nov 24 2009
Read 558 times

If anyone deserves a 1 its you, I'm sure you will get what you wish for...karma is truly a bitch just like .....



•  REPLY  •


selective
selective
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
10:36:26 Nov 24 2009
Read 547 times

I reversed the meaning


1's are the best ratings now


10's mean you have the worst profile


so yeah, I deserve a 1



•  REPLY  •


darkenedhope
darkenedhope

No Longer Registered
10:50:50 Nov 24 2009
Read 541 times

Uhhhh, no, not on your scale.....lordy



•  REPLY  •


selective
selective
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
12:36:33 Nov 24 2009
Read 535 times

How low can you go?

Give me a 1, I'll give you a 10

I need 1's


•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
16:58:51 Nov 24 2009
Read 526 times

I will give you a 1 like you ask for



•  REPLY  •


roguevalkyrie
roguevalkyrie

No Longer Registered
17:01:03 Nov 24 2009
Read 522 times

like you asked for i give you a 1 even though you deserve a 10



•  REPLY  •


selective
selective
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:39:48 Nov 24 2009
Read 511 times

As promised.... I delivered....

I must of had over 25 messages in my in box


Everyone who either posted here or sent me a message to tell me they rated me a 1, I rated them a 10

:)


Come On...... I'm still at 6.33

I need to be much lower............

Give Me A 1

I'll Give You A 10



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
01:05:26 Nov 25 2009
Read 498 times

I want to ask you a question.Why the hell did you even join VR if you don"t like the rules



•  REPLY  •


13:07:13 Nov 25 2009
Read 487 times

Rated your profile and your portfolio an A1



•  REPLY  •


Deunan
Deunan

No Longer Registered
01:59:01 Dec 04 2009
Read 467 times

my CryingMist and Serenity profile gave you the 1you are now begging for it, I granted your wish now I am waiting for my 10 as promise by you :) on both profile as promise by your thread.



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:00:48 Dec 04 2009
Read 461 times

Still not sure why you ask to rated low but whatever....1 rating applied. That hurts you on leveling up though, ya know.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1499 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X