.
VR
DarkenedAngel2009 I need friends
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MyStolenHeart
MyStolenHeart

No Longer Registered
16:23:19 Nov 25 2009
Read 496 times

Can everyone add me to their friends list




•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
16:32:35 Nov 25 2009
Read 491 times

done, could u please return the favour as well as add my journal. thank you kindly



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:35:17 Nov 25 2009
Read 488 times

You have been added and rated. Please do the same :)



•  REPLY  •


XXVampyricXWarriorXX
XXVampyricXWarriorXX
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 60
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:05:47 Nov 26 2009
Read 472 times

I have added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
08:18:11 Nov 26 2009
Read 469 times

Yeesh, what's this going to ke for you now... 4 profiles? lol

Added.



•  REPLY  •


12:35:34 Nov 27 2009
Read 464 times

Added you to my friendslist



•  REPLY  •


SexyGangstaBabe
SexyGangstaBabe

No Longer Registered
16:22:29 Nov 29 2009
Read 454 times

your added feel free to return the favor....



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1018 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X