.
VR
666,667
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



LordFangor
LordFangor
Royal Sire (216)
Posts: 2,059
Honor: 58
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:21:13 Nov 30 2009
Read 428 times

666,667 pages viewed




•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:56:46 Nov 30 2009
Read 425 times

Congratulations, but this is more suited as a journal entry.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Nightgame on Nov 30 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0839 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X