.
VR
Please come check me out
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:54:03 Dec 05 2009
Read 515 times

Hey everyone I added a ton of new stuff to my porfile. Come by and check it out add me bit me stalk me just let me know so I can do the same.




•  REPLY  •


VB
VB

No Longer Registered
17:06:38 Dec 05 2009
Read 510 times

Nice updates :) I already had you on my fav lists but now I am stalking you also.



•  REPLY  •


SexyGangstaBabe
SexyGangstaBabe

No Longer Registered
17:13:08 Dec 05 2009
Read 508 times

your added and rated



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:18:53 Dec 05 2009
Read 499 times

I have added you and rated you!



•  REPLY  •


eMetiB226
eMetiB226
Viper (75)
Posts: 511
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:19:40 Dec 07 2009
Read 487 times

done, aro. hope everything is going well with you!



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
07:17:27 Dec 07 2009
Read 484 times

Added you as a friend and added your journal and rated you



•  REPLY  •


VampFriend
VampFriend

No Longer Registered
08:56:01 Dec 07 2009
Read 481 times

I'll add & rate :)



•  REPLY  •


fallenangel51
fallenangel51
Venerable Sire (138)
Posts: 2,308
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:10:09 Dec 07 2009
Read 479 times

Ive rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


LOVR
LOVR
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 2,086
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:50:54 Dec 30 2009
Read 466 times

I'll be glad to help you out.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1225 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X