.
VR
Updated!!!need more friends!!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



ThornOfRose
ThornOfRose
Apostate (62)
Posts: 37
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:03:36 Dec 09 2009
Read 466 times

hey you all out there in the VR world look at this

I have updated my Profile go take a look and i Need more Friends don't be afriad

Just tell me if you add me i am not a bad guy i am sweet kind Careing and everything you would wish FOR hehe


and i am a SWITCH...

So if your SEEKing FIND me lol I need More people to talk to

and i am looking for Family i has a MUM

i need a big sis lil sis and a few Daughters...:D

maybe a brother or a son....

I am very Protective Lol




•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:38:52 Dec 14 2009
Read 445 times

This is a duplicate thread.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Dec 14 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0682 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X