.
VR
Holidaze... new journal entry
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Tannaleaf
Tannaleaf
Aggressor (83)
Posts: 2,145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:08:32 Dec 11 2009
Read 520 times

Hey,
check out my new journal entry on the holiday season.
Feel free to answer some of my questions here or in the comments section.

Thanks




•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:42:43 Dec 14 2009
Read 500 times

Since this is in reference to a journal entry, this would be better posted in the thread,Blood fetishes...new journal entry... This is a duplicate thread.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Dec 14 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0665 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X