.
VR
adding the Rachy = helps in beating AYW
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:28:58 Dec 13 2009
Read 504 times

"Giggles"

If you rate me and add to your friends. And journal list, you will get a pretty shiney stamp returned when I rerate ya, an added friend to help with leveling so be sure to add my journal and. I will do the same. I lost everyone that was on my journal list when I was able to get my orginal screenname back.

And besides, me and the old man have a contest going to see who gets the most friends and people added...you all don't. Want him to win do ya ? Come on now he is only 8 levels above me, I know you you want to help... I just know it, because he is the mean old man...

Leaves a table stacked with cookies and brownies and cakes and pastries and soooo many yummy things... your pledge will help in keeping Atyourwindow from beating the sweet and. Caring Rachy.

This message was brought to you by the Save a Rachy Foundation
" keeping good Rachys from turning mean one day at a time"




•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
16:26:32 Dec 13 2009
Read 496 times

This is a duplicate thread.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Dec 13 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0662 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X