.
VR
Friends/ Need someone to talk to.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



ThornOfRose
ThornOfRose
Apostate (62)
Posts: 37
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
11:18:22 Dec 17 2009
Read 481 times

Hey everyone

come chat with me i am alone and lonley

HAHA

I am Sharp and sweet...

smiles...

once you get to know me ya well love meh

lol i am just Lonley i well be on here for a very long time so Pm me

On here




•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Jan 12 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0446 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X