.
VR
its neither sister hazel nor blues traveler????
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



letsatanicus
letsatanicus
Shaitan (64)
Posts: 47
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:36:28 Dec 21 2009
Read 515 times

I came across one song that
the vocal sounded like ister
hazel or blues traveler. But I
checked thru and can't find
the song in both bands song
list.
The chorus start with
smething like 'one in a
million....'
Great song. Can any please
tell me if you got a clue what
song is it or who else sounded
like sister hazel and blues
traveler.Thanks.




•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
12:39:55 Dec 21 2009
Read 505 times

this belongs in your journal more appropriately



•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:56:56 Dec 23 2009
Read 490 times

This is better suited as a journal entry. Your advert will remain, albeit closed.

Additional replies can be sent via personal message.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Dec 23 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0854 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X