Set at 11:13 on August 25, 2013
The god you Save May be Yourself Follows up on the concept of"I am my own god" with a fullexplanation of the Satanic egocentric view of the world.This short essay states that asall gods are of human creation,
Here you will find the bedrock of truly Satanic thought to expand your understanding of the implications and the application of Satanism.
The Nine Satanic Statements
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his divine spiritual and intellectual development, has become the most vicious animal of all!
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!
The Five Commandments of Catism are:
(1) Dont run, if you can walk.
(2) Dont walk, if you can stand.
(3) Dont stand, if you can sit.
(4) Dont sit, if you can lie down, and
(5) Dont stay awake, if you can take a nap.
"Satanism could become the major religion of the 21st century."
The Nine Satanic Sins
1. StupidityThe top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. Its too bad that stupidity isnt painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.
2. PretentiousnessEmpty posturing can be most irritating and isnt applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyones made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.
3. SolipsismCan be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They wont. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of Do unto others as they do unto you. Its work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.
4. Self-deceitIts in the Nine Satanic Statements but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when its fun, and with awareness. But then, its not self-deceit!
5. Herd ConformityThats obvious from a Satanic stance. Its all right to conform to a persons wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of the many.
6. Lack of PerspectiveAgain, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraintsknow that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.
7. Forgetfulness of Past OrthodoxiesBe aware that this is one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something new and different, when in reality its something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the creator and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.
8. Counterproductive PrideThat first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism is: if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when youve painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, Im sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow, then do it.
9. Lack of AestheticsThis is the physical application of the Balance Factor. Aesthetics is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off classical standards of beauty and form most of the time so they are discouraged in a consumer society, but an eye for beauty, for balance, is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for greatest magical effectiveness. Its not whats supposed to be pleasingits what is. Aesthetics is a personal thing, reflective of ones own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.
The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in anothers lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
RITUAL TO SECURE COOPERATION
Many people have written to me bemoaning their inability to get their local bookstores to order books for them. I am well aware of the fact that there are many incompetents out there. Generally though, these people are not bemoaning the incompetence of bookstore employees. No, they say that the problem is that people react to them in a hostile manner and will not cooperate with them.
Normally there are sufficient clues in their letters to deduce the fact that they bring this lack of cooperation on their own heads. An application of the principles of Lesser Magic would remedy the situation quite handily. Alas, they seem reluctant to use Lesser Magic. What follows is a ritual designed to address this situation and secure the needed cooperation. With slight modifications this ritual can also be used to address other, similar situations.
Requirements for Ritual
Standard ritual gear as per The Satanic Bible
Plenty of floor space in ritual chamber (padding on the floor might be helpful)
A small whip or scourge
Begin the ritual with purification of the air as per The Satanic Bible
In the name of all the Lords of the Abyss, I call out to the Powers of Darkness. Come to my aid for I am helpless before my adversaries. I am thy servant. Thy will is as my own. I am ever dutiful in serving thee. Come forth from thy dark abodes and answer to your names. Hear my plea. Oh hear the names...
At this point the appropriate names are called out, the elixir is drunk, and the Four Princes called forth. The following invocation is now read:
Hear me Lord Satan! I am persecuted on all sides. My enemies hem me in and would set out to cut me off. They would deny me goods and services because I serve thee, O Dark Prince.
The celebrant should now throw himself to the floor, and with arms and legs flailing cry out:
Its not fair! Its not fair! Its not fair!
This should continue until the celebrant seems thoroughly purged. It is possible that tears will flow during this part of the rite. If so, give way to this emotion fully.
By this time the celebrant should realize what a whiny asshole he has been. He should now stand and face the altar and take up his whip or scourge. Taking the scourge in his left hand he must whip himself 9 times. He should then turn to the south and say:
Lord Satan. Ive been an asshole. I will no longer be such a whiny bastard.
As he says this he should bring the scourge down across his back 9 more times. He should repeat this procedure apologizing to all Four Princes. The celebrant should then meditate for a moment on the lessons of this ritual. After a period of contemplation the celebrant should go forth to order the book, keeping in mind the basic principles of Lesser Magic. After you have successfully ordered the book, return to your ritual chamber, read the Twelfth Enochian Key and finish it by saying:
So it is done!
|Jan 28, 2008
|Oct 08, 2020
Rate this profile
As above, so below, as within, so without, as the universe, so the soul…
You have been visited & rated by Royal Sire NikkiAidyn....
[ All Comments ]
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
Vampire Rave is a member of
Page generated in 0.1004 seconds.