.
VR
SilentxXxSorrow
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



CrimsonShadowFox
CrimsonShadowFox
Hellhound (70)
Posts: 47
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:19:17 Dec 30 2009
Read 487 times

My dearest friend here is starting out and is suffering from the friend penalty. Please add her and rate her and I will make sure she returns the favor as soon as possible....Thanks!! ^^




•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
00:12:46 Dec 31 2009
Read 483 times

just rated and added to my friends,



•  REPLY  •


airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:19:19 Dec 31 2009
Read 479 times

yeah I did it.



•  REPLY  •


SilentxXxSorrow
SilentxXxSorrow
Shadow (10)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:24:46 Dec 31 2009
Read 477 times

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
03:24:52 Dec 31 2009
Read 472 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:48:19 Dec 31 2009
Read 468 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1054 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X