.
VR
Portfolio Update
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



xXxSKULLYxXx
xXxSKULLYxXx
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 1,286
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:27:16 Feb 10 2010
Read 468 times

Today I finally had the chance to put my photos of my first ultra-sound. This ultra-sound was taken when I was 8 weeks. Go lookie :P




•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
17:05:54 Feb 11 2010
Read 456 times

Saw it love it!!!



•  REPLY  •


xXxSKULLYxXx
xXxSKULLYxXx
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 1,286
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:51:37 Feb 11 2010
Read 454 times

*grins* Thanks



•  REPLY  •


xXxSKULLYxXx
xXxSKULLYxXx
Superior Sire (145)
Posts: 1,286
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:11:14 Feb 13 2010
Read 451 times

*YAY* I get new pics of the baby this coming Friday



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by RedXIII on Feb 16 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0744 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X