.
VR
Is ANYONE here from Kentucky.?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



SamaraGore
SamaraGore
Unclean Spirit (39)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:55:03 Feb 17 2010
Read 518 times

I've had the site for a while. I used to be Ayato01 until i deleted it. And that was almost 4 years or so ago. In all of that time i have yet to meet someone from kentucky besides one totally awesome dude. But other than him, and a good friend of mines, there has not been another discovery of a person from Kentucky.!
so if your from the bluegrass state, MESSAGE ME so i dont feel so alone.!



{daniella}




•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:07:24 Feb 18 2010
Read 514 times

If you look in the events forum you'll see where several KY members are trying to arrange a get together so check it please.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0658 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X