no i actually didnt im just really looking for friends i dont make numbers and will talk to everyone that adds me i promise i will also return the favor
AWWW i was actually worried lol i almost broke my tail bone skatebording. ok ill add and rate :)
You are already on my list even if you're a fibber when it comes to injuries.
i have really bad karma an hour after i posted this i tried to skate on some ice and twisted my ankel
That sucks! I have lousey luck like that! Anyway, I have added you, and added your journal, and have recently rated you. Please feel free to do the same!
bummer lol
i have rated
have added as a friend
have added your journal
Next time, title the thread. I won the lotter, now be my friend.
Next time, title the thread. I won the lotter, now be my friend.