.
VR
I NEED FRIENDS!!!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Astera
Astera

No Longer Registered
03:49:02 Feb 27 2010
Read 549 times

I need friends and journal adds really bad. Will return the favor!!




•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
03:59:48 Feb 27 2010
Read 545 times

added you & your journal



•  REPLY  •


MidnightsMaster
MidnightsMaster
Superior Sire (148)
Posts: 168
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
04:54:43 Feb 27 2010
Read 540 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


05:37:55 Feb 27 2010
Read 532 times

Rated ans added you



•  REPLY  •


danzig1330
danzig1330
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 494
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
08:41:16 Feb 27 2010
Read 528 times

Added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


xTigressx
xTigressx

No Longer Registered
12:25:02 Feb 27 2010
Read 522 times

rated
have added to friends
have added your journal



•  REPLY  •


MassMarauder
MassMarauder
Vexer (13)
Posts: 132
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
13:36:37 Feb 27 2010
Read 518 times

rated and added.



•  REPLY  •


midnight
midnight
Dastard (23)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
14:33:48 Feb 27 2010
Read 514 times

OK IM GOING TO ADD AND RATE ```



•  REPLY  •


ForbiddenTemptation
ForbiddenTemptation
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 2,002
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:34:56 Feb 27 2010
Read 510 times

hey of course ill add a good friend



•  REPLY  •


xXTroublexX
xXTroublexX
Haunt (40)
Posts: 538
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:32:30 Feb 28 2010
Read 506 times

I think I already am your friend, but I will make sure =)



•  REPLY  •


evileye
evileye
Ophidian (66)
Posts: 153
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:38:51 Feb 28 2010
Read 503 times

added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
21:12:20 Feb 28 2010
Read 487 times

Added as friend
added journal
rated lovely profile



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1656 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X