.
VR
For those that feel like it...
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



pyronicwrath
pyronicwrath

No Longer Registered
04:25:05 Mar 25 2010
Read 549 times

Granted I have been here for some time.

But for those that wish to add me to there friends list, or add my journal feel free to, and I'll do the same as well. Just let me know so that way I can return the favor.




•  REPLY  •


08:52:52 Mar 25 2010
Read 540 times

I added you to my friendslist and favorite journal also rated your portfolio and profile page.



•  REPLY  •


Tommyboy
Tommyboy
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 1,434
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
09:57:38 Mar 25 2010
Read 537 times

adding and rating now



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:58:39 Mar 25 2010
Read 532 times

I've added and rated



•  REPLY  •


pyronicwrath
pyronicwrath

No Longer Registered
14:09:56 Mar 25 2010
Read 530 times

also must warn more or less all i do say hi to every one on my friends list when i see them on so be expecting that as well



•  REPLY  •


pyronicwrath
pyronicwrath

No Longer Registered
16:21:43 Jun 17 2010
Read 472 times

Remember for all of those that are watching this and add me as a friend and what not please if you want the favor returned send me a message and i will promptly return the favor. I'm really busy with rating at the moment all i do is respond to messages and rate at the moment at least till I hit sire which will be soon.



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
18:01:36 Aug 10 2010
Read 451 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •


xfrankiex
xfrankiex
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 1,530
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:41:12 Aug 10 2010
Read 447 times

rated and added - hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:26:02 Aug 10 2010
Read 443 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1325 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X