.
VR
Please Rate
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



FallenxPrincess
FallenxPrincess
Nightmare (97)
Posts: 2,134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:09:15 Mar 26 2010
Read 450 times

I'm posting this because I thin their may be some confusion. I had an account under the name FallenPrincess. I am no longer using that account my new account is almost the same. It's FallenxPrincess. The only difference is the x in the new account name. Please rate that one. Also, feel free to add, rate,etc. Just please let me know so I can return the favor.




•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:05:03 Apr 15 2010
Read 431 times

This is a duplicate thread.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Apr 15 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0654 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X