.
VR
satanschild needs help
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



heartbroken12496
heartbroken12496
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 475
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:59:22 Apr 11 2010
Read 405 times

he has lost his mind and needs his friends to say they love him




•  REPLY  •


SatansChild
SatansChild
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 2,228
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
13:44:37 Apr 11 2010
Read 394 times

Can someone please delete this RIP ///



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by heartbroken12496 on Apr 11 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.06 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X