.
VR
OOH SHINY!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Vampzerez13
Vampzerez13
Elemental (77)
Posts: 305
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
09:53:44 Apr 15 2010
Read 502 times

Lol, hope that shiny objects catch your attention!

I am always updating my profile, portfolio, and journal.
I am hoping to reach lvl 80 soon.
I could do it by myself, however, it makes life a little simpler if i get some help.

Please rate my profile, portfolio, and add my journal, and also, i don't bite, so you can add me as a friend as well if you do feel so inclined to.

I am always welcoming new friends.

Thank you all!




•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
12:58:31 Aug 11 2010
Read 429 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
12:59:27 Aug 11 2010
Read 425 times

added/rated



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0753 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X