.
VR
Advice: vampires getting possessed
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



darkness85
darkness85
Scamp (26)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:18:17 Apr 21 2010
Read 472 times

Hey I need some help so can someone read my journal and give me some advice please?




•  REPLY  •


ShadowSpell
ShadowSpell
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 1,770
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:04:12 Apr 21 2010
Read 448 times

This is a duplicate thread. You've already posted a thread pertaining to this topic in the main discussion forum. Read the rules and guidelines on forum posts in the V.R manual before posting again.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by WallFlower on Apr 21 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0623 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X