.
VR
I am so hungry....
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



AramanthaMorganthe
AramanthaMorganthe

No Longer Registered
23:19:04 Apr 24 2010
Read 566 times

...for friends. I need new friends and new victims..please add and rate me and I will return the favor.




•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
23:25:41 Apr 24 2010
Read 563 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:33:01 Apr 24 2010
Read 558 times

I've added and rated



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
23:50:27 Apr 24 2010
Read 552 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:12:25 Apr 25 2010
Read 539 times

I rated you .



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:54:31 Apr 25 2010
Read 531 times

added and rate ^^



•  REPLY  •


05:59:35 Apr 25 2010
Read 529 times

Added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
18:08:53 Apr 25 2010
Read 521 times

added you



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
07:21:10 Apr 26 2010
Read 505 times

Added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


F0LA
F0LA
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:35:27 May 28 2010
Read 498 times

added, rated and emailed.



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:57:11 Aug 11 2010
Read 477 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1376 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X