.
VR
Almost Sire
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



bloodharvest
bloodharvest

No Longer Registered
16:53:22 Jun 08 2010
Read 533 times

I'm only 0.11 points away from becoming Sire. Its been hard filling that gap, so I'd appreciate that little bit of help. Add/rate/journal add, and I'll do the same for you. I'm even up for conversation ;)




•  REPLY  •


Theban
Theban
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 470
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:42:05 Jun 09 2010
Read 504 times

Rated and added you if you could return the favour : )



•  REPLY  •


cadrewolf
cadrewolf
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 2,658
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:43:02 Jun 09 2010
Read 498 times

Rated you and added you good luck



•  REPLY  •


bloodharvest
bloodharvest

No Longer Registered
01:58:21 Jun 10 2010
Read 494 times

Thank you everyone :) Now only 0.05 points to go. If you rate/add me and I don't notice, just send a message as I check my inbox more often than forum threads.



•  REPLY  •


VampireDreams
VampireDreams

No Longer Registered
19:47:40 Jun 10 2010
Read 488 times

I have rated you, and I have added you and you journal



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
08:45:52 Jun 11 2010
Read 485 times

Added and rated ^.^



•  REPLY  •


bloodharvest
bloodharvest

No Longer Registered
18:27:10 Jun 11 2010
Read 483 times

Thank you everyone, only one more add to go.



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:45:31 Jun 11 2010
Read 481 times

whoo hoo you made it !



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:20:24 Aug 11 2010
Read 458 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:21:08 Aug 11 2010
Read 455 times

aded and rated



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.154 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X