.
VR
Love me please
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



AshtonTragedy
AshtonTragedy
Lusus Naturae (45)
Posts: 1
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
19:17:06 Jun 08 2010
Read 448 times

okay im ashton im 16 im a budding young photographer and ive been pretty active on Vr ever since I got my account......I'm also a foster child with 9 kids (including myself) in the house so asking for a premium is out of the question.....I dont want you to pity me but please anyone getting rid of a premium I can have or anything?




•  REPLY  •


Theban
Theban
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 470
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:37:46 Jun 09 2010
Read 427 times

Rated and added, great profile and an interesting read.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0619 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X