.
VR
Adds Needed
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Artume
Artume
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 1,943
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:10:01 Jun 14 2010
Read 489 times

I would be great to have some more adds to my friends list and my journal. I am attempting to reach sire. I am at 95.35 at the moment. And of course I will return the favor to everyone that adds me and my journal.

Thank you




•  REPLY  •


15:49:24 Jun 14 2010
Read 483 times

Added
Rated
Favortized



•  REPLY  •


xfrankiex
xfrankiex
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 1,530
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:57:40 Jun 14 2010
Read 479 times

added and rated - hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


Andromeda
Andromeda
Dastard (23)
Posts: 184
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
18:37:21 Jun 14 2010
Read 477 times

Added and rated please return the favor :)



•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:56:41 Jun 14 2010
Read 473 times

added and rated as well as everyone else in here lol



•  REPLY  •


Artume
Artume
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 1,943
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:08:32 Jun 16 2010
Read 464 times

thank you err damn typos I was at 85.35 not 95. But am now at 86.12. I have added everyone that has added me so far.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MysticalRealms on Jun 16 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0991 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X