.
VR
Help I need some lovin please
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



GypsyWitch
GypsyWitch
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 100
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:23:51 Jun 23 2010
Read 666 times

Hi everyone,

I am in need of friends, ratings, and adds to my friends and journal list. Please feel free to stalk me as well if you would like.

All rates and adds are greatly appreciated. I will return the favor.

IF you have already rated the profile, I thank you and will return the favor.




•  REPLY  •


Alastriona
Alastriona
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
14:05:02 Jun 24 2010
Read 657 times

I've added, rated and stalked.



•  REPLY  •


GypsyWitch
GypsyWitch
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 100
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:11:51 Jun 26 2010
Read 637 times

Thanks for the rates and adds everyone. I have returned the favor to all of you ....



•  REPLY  •


19:43:55 Jun 26 2010
Read 628 times

Added
Rated
Favortized
Stalked



•  REPLY  •


GypsyWitch
GypsyWitch
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 100
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:06:25 Jun 27 2010
Read 621 times

Thanks everyone. I have returned the favor to all of you



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
04:34:51 Jun 27 2010
Read 618 times

rated and added as well as your journal



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:14:42 Jun 27 2010
Read 615 times

ok rated added and journal , stalked and all that......



•  REPLY  •


xTigressx
xTigressx

No Longer Registered
06:52:22 Jun 27 2010
Read 612 times

rated and added as well as your journal



•  REPLY  •


cadrewolf
cadrewolf
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 2,658
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
18:39:33 Jun 27 2010
Read 597 times

added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


XxHalfbreedxX
XxHalfbreedxX

No Longer Registered
07:17:30 Jun 29 2010
Read 595 times

added and rate plus journal



•  REPLY  •


GypsyWitch
GypsyWitch
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 100
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:25:18 Jun 30 2010
Read 588 times

Thanks everyone for the rates and the adds. I have returned the favor to all of you.

Still need the rates and adds everyone, thanks in advance and I promise to return the favor



•  REPLY  •


Conan
Conan
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,461
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:28:46 Jun 30 2010
Read 579 times

I have added you and favored your journal... :)



•  REPLY  •


xfrankiex
xfrankiex
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 1,530
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:19:54 Jun 30 2010
Read 574 times

added and rated - hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


GypsyWitch
GypsyWitch
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 100
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:01:37 Jun 30 2010
Read 569 times

Thanks for all of the rates and adds everyone. I have returned the favor to all of you.



•  REPLY  •


Xataste4uX
Xataste4uX

No Longer Registered
18:34:45 Jul 01 2010
Read 564 times

Hello i have added you and favored your journal... Please feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
08:27:09 Jul 03 2010
Read 559 times

Rated, added and your journal is now on my favorites list.



•  REPLY  •


GypsyWitch
GypsyWitch
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 100
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:46:15 Jul 09 2010
Read 551 times

Thanks everyone, I have returned the favor to all of you.

can still use some lovin' so please feel free to stop by rate and add me



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:13:17 Jul 10 2010
Read 542 times

I stopped by to rate,add you and your journal. Also, I am stalking you,LOL;in a good way of course. Just spreading some VR aloha.Please return the favor. Please don't forget the journal & stalking too.Thanks.
=)
Photobucket

Enjoy the madness of VR. I Love it here.
[ adjusts straight jacket and smiles ]



•  REPLY  •


GypsyWitch
GypsyWitch
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 100
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
05:22:22 Jul 17 2010
Read 533 times

Thanks everyone for the rates and the adds, please don't forget to favor my journal. I have returned the favor to everyone and if I have missed you please let me know.



•  REPLY  •


23:09:55 Jul 17 2010
Read 521 times

Added you to my favorite journals and rated your profile.



•  REPLY  •


GypsyWitch
GypsyWitch
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 100
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
05:35:31 Jul 18 2010
Read 516 times

thanks everyone. I have returned the favor to all of you. :)



•  REPLY  •


GypsyWitch
GypsyWitch
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 100
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
21:41:11 Jul 20 2010
Read 511 times

Still looking for more rates, adds, journal adds, thanks everyone



•  REPLY  •


deathgame
deathgame
Spellbinder (81)
Posts: 3,797
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:01:11 Jul 21 2010
Read 509 times

already had you added, now I have your journal added & stalking



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
17:10:15 Aug 10 2010
Read 488 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by GypsyWitch on Sep 29 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2663 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X