.
VR
Need help with my Coven main page .
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



SatansChild
SatansChild
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 2,228
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
13:47:16 Jul 12 2010
Read 482 times

Would love to be able to change only the font color @ size ?
Someone please help if possible .
Thank you .




•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:40:59 Jul 12 2010
Read 475 times

To change the font size, follow these directions...

< font size = 1 > YOUR TEXT HERE < / font >

Except with no spaces. That will make your font this big. Sizes go from 1 to 7. The only space should be between the words font and size, so that your code looks like this inside the brackets:

font size=1

< font size = 3 > YOUR TEXT HERE < / font >

I believe this is the default text!

< font size = 5 > YOUR TEXT HERE < / font >

This makes your font pretty big.

You can also boldface or italicize or boldface and italicize your font styles.

< b > < font size = 4 > YOUR TEXT HERE < / b > < / font >

This is what you get. Remember... no spaces except between the words font and size so that it looks like this inside the brackets:

font size=4


< b > < i > < font size = 2 > YOUR TEXT < / b > < / i > < / font >

Your text will look like this.



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:50:48 Jul 12 2010
Read 474 times

If you need further help with this, you may message me! I reckon I will show you how I changed the color of my font while we're on the subject of HTML.

< font color=red > YOUR TEXT HERE < / font >

Except with no spaces.

Just incorporate this with everything you have already learned and you can make your font colorful and whatever size you choose. If you wish to know more, like how to make the font style different, just let me know. I can teach you anything you want.

To do the above...

< b > < i > < font color=darkorchid > < font size=3 > EXcEPT WITH NO SPAcES. < / b > < / i > < / font > < / font >

There are actually two ways to do this. I won't put the other way, because the other way is harder, just do it like this for now. Any questions, you know where I am! :)


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by SatansChild on Jul 14 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.075 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X