.
VR
a Little Help plz
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Calamity
Calamity
Fire Thrower (87)
Posts: 663
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:08:12 Jul 12 2010
Read 488 times

I Changed My name and as you Know you loose all your Past rates. Normally i wouldn't troll for rates But I am trying to level to help my coven




•  REPLY  •


Alastriona
Alastriona
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:11:57 Jul 13 2010
Read 484 times

Added and rated all.



•  REPLY  •


deathgame
deathgame
Spellbinder (81)
Posts: 3,797
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:19:06 Jul 13 2010
Read 477 times

added you plus your journal I favorited



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
02:17:12 Jul 13 2010
Read 473 times

Rated
added
added journal



•  REPLY  •


08:42:31 Jul 13 2010
Read 470 times

Added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


xfrankiex
xfrankiex
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 1,530
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:36:49 Jul 13 2010
Read 468 times

rated and added - hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


KynthiaLucian
KynthiaLucian
Sire (104)
Posts: 3,345
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:29:06 Jul 18 2010
Read 453 times

rated and already added



•  REPLY  •


TaintedLight
TaintedLight
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,301
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:45:37 Jul 24 2010
Read 432 times

added and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
14:50:25 Aug 10 2010
Read 418 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 21 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1268 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X