.
VR
All Ya Need Is Love....
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



ladylilac
ladylilac
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 1,475
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
21:40:21 Jul 18 2010
Read 461 times

and love is all I need.


I am in great need of adds, rates, journals adds, stalks, you name it, I would love it. I would be GREATLY appreciative if you helped me to level up. Please just message me or post as to what you do.


also:
anyone who would care to post to be added or try to get help leveling up, please post here as well or message me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




•  REPLY  •


Alastriona
Alastriona
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:07:13 Jul 18 2010
Read 458 times

I've added and rated all.



•  REPLY  •


ladylilac
ladylilac
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 1,475
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:27:54 Jul 18 2010
Read 453 times

thank you both so very much!
rated and added back



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:52:38 Jul 18 2010
Read 449 times

added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


ladylilac
ladylilac
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 1,475
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:43:28 Jul 19 2010
Read 446 times

much thanks



•  REPLY  •


annavalerious
annavalerious

No Longer Registered
02:02:57 Jul 20 2010
Read 440 times

Added and Re-rated



•  REPLY  •


KynthiaLucian
KynthiaLucian
Sire (104)
Posts: 3,345
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:32:13 Jul 23 2010
Read 430 times

re-rated and added



•  REPLY  •


TaintedLight
TaintedLight
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,301
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:00:33 Jul 24 2010
Read 426 times

added and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •


Valentina
Valentina

No Longer Registered
01:29:01 Jul 29 2010
Read 422 times

rated and added for a while now



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
14:29:47 Aug 10 2010
Read 414 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 21 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1416 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X