.
VR
Friends?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
15:18:55 Jul 28 2010
Read 453 times

Add and rate me please. I will be sure to add and rate in return.




•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:49:17 Jul 28 2010
Read 449 times

Awwz! I will be your friend! I shall add you and your journal if you got one and rate ya all 10z :)



•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:59:17 Jul 28 2010
Read 444 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:18:17 Jul 28 2010
Read 439 times

I have added you and your journal. Thank you!



•  REPLY  •


xfrankiex
xfrankiex
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 1,530
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:35:45 Jul 28 2010
Read 435 times

rated and added - hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:41:19 Jul 28 2010
Read 432 times

Added and rated. Thank you!



•  REPLY  •


xLunax
xLunax
Irritater (16)
Posts: 106
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:46:50 Jul 28 2010
Read 428 times

rated and added =)



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:51:04 Jul 28 2010
Read 425 times

Added and rated as well. Thank you!



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:34:19 Jul 28 2010
Read 419 times

You're quite welcome! :)



•  REPLY  •


Valentina
Valentina

No Longer Registered
17:48:44 Jul 28 2010
Read 416 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 19 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1355 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X