.
VR
looking to gain?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



ShiaTheSorceress
ShiaTheSorceress
Interloper (47)
Posts: 17
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:30:34 Jul 29 2010
Read 441 times

If you are looking to gain a friend, add me and I will add you in return and then I will also rate you a 10 (profile and portfolio) and add your journal. If you want these benifits, then act quick, because my offer is limited to the first 100 people :D or maybe I will add whoever, just tell me when you do, so I can return the favor!




•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 19 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0556 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X