.
VR
What Movie
The Sandbox
•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •



cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
06:37:17 Jan 22 2016
Read 746 times

Killed it with:

My name is Dalton Russell. Pay strict attention to what I say because I choose my words carefully and I never repeat myself. I've told you my name: that's the Who. The Where could most readily be described as a prison cell. But there's a vast difference between being stuck in a tiny cell and being in prison. The What is easy: recently I planned and set in motion events to execute the perfect bank robbery. That's also the When. As for the Why: beyond the obvious financial motivation, it's exceedingly simple... because I can. Which leaves us only with the How; and therein, as the Bard would tell us, lies the rub.

Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke (1978)




•  REPLY  •


06:56:13 Jan 22 2016
Read 741 times

I had it on the table and the little motherfucker ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?

The Visitor (2007)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:29:50 Jan 22 2016
Read 736 times

 He had a life! Do you hear me? I mean, do YOU hear ME? What's the matter with you?

A History Of Violence



•  REPLY  •


17:31:40 Jan 22 2016
Read 733 times

Richie... I'm here to make peace. Tell me what I have to do to make things right.

The Happening (2008)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:20:34 Jan 22 2016
Read 729 times

You're not interested in what happened to the bees?

Captain Phillips



•  REPLY  •


21:04:06 Jan 22 2016
Read 727 times

I came too far, I can't give up.

True Lies (1994)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:45:17 Jan 22 2016
Read 723 times

What kind of a sick b*tch takes the ICE CUBE trays out of the FREEZER?


Bloodsport



•  REPLY  •


22:17:18 Jan 22 2016
Read 720 times

I love anything full contact. I need a few more scars on my face

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014)



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
02:19:30 Jan 23 2016
Read 717 times

We've been through hell together! We spent four years, FOUR YEARS fighting that virus, and then another four fighting each other! It was chaos... But you all know what we're up against. And I want you to know, it's not just about power. It's about giving us the hope to rebuild, to reclaim the world we lost!

Fast Times at Ridgemont High.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:11:08 Jan 23 2016
Read 711 times

When a guy has an orgasm, how much comes out?

Spaceballs (1987)



•  REPLY  •


GIGA
GIGA
Aggressor (83)
Posts: 1,424
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
03:21:15 Jan 23 2016
Read 704 times

Its fucking voodoo magic man .

Predator 2



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:35:11 Jan 23 2016
Read 697 times

There's your killer. Wonderful isn't it? Pheromone signatures left by his body. These are scent molecules.

Aliens (1986)



•  REPLY  •


06:52:13 Jan 23 2016
Read 690 times

We'd better get back 'cuz it'll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night. Mostly.

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:35:45 Jan 23 2016
Read 687 times

But they'll give it a lobotomy or do experiments on it or something.

The Last House On The Left



•  REPLY  •


21:47:06 Jan 23 2016
Read 684 times

What'd you say Paige? Where did that come from all of a sudden?

Ghost Busters (1984)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:20:30 Jan 23 2016
Read 681 times

I remember Revelations 7:12...?And I looked, and he opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake. And the sun became as black as sack cloth, and the moon became as blood."

Trainspotting



•  REPLY  •


22:33:13 Jan 23 2016
Read 679 times

Well, I'll come back with you if you like, but like, I'm not promising anything, you know

Father of the Bride (1991)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:46:51 Jan 23 2016
Read 669 times

Armani don't also make "polyaster."

Zoolander 2 (2016)



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
23:07:53 Jan 23 2016
Read 663 times

Prison changed me! I'm bad to the core now!


Every Which Way but Loose (1978)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:16:45 Jan 24 2016
Read 657 times

Twelve ribs, my ass!

A Home At The End of the World



•  REPLY  •


08:31:10 Jan 24 2016
Read 649 times

You're better at it than I am! You're better qualified, so go! Go at it. Be their son, with my blessing!

French Kiss (1995)



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
09:21:43 Jan 24 2016
Read 646 times

No, everybody loves their mother. Even people who hate their mothers love their mothers. The question is, one man meant for one woman. That is the question.

Heartbreak Ridge (1986)



•  REPLY  •


09:25:23 Jan 24 2016
Read 644 times

Hey, no need to resort to unnecessary violence. I was a little down on the money, you know, but I got a little money for you right here. But that's all I got.

Gran Torino (2008)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:08:30 Jan 24 2016
Read 635 times

I'm shitty, but who's gonna listen?

Donnie Darko



•  REPLY  •


20:19:11 Jan 24 2016
Read 628 times

She said that every living creature on Earth dies alone.

The Final Girls (2015)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:42:39 Jan 24 2016
Read 620 times

This can't be Heaven. Max is here and she's Jewish.

Tusk (2014)



•  REPLY  •


05:52:28 Jan 25 2016
Read 611 times

The walrus is far more evolved than any man I've ever known. Present company included.

From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:45:42 Jan 25 2016
Read 606 times

I may be a bastard, but I'm not a f*cking bastard.

V For Vendetta





•  REPLY  •


17:48:53 Jan 25 2016
Read 604 times

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Crossing Over (2009)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:54:17 Jan 25 2016
Read 601 times

Since the atheist Gavin has little knowledge of Jewish religion, he recites instead a mishmash of prayers, blessings, hymns and non-religious songs in Hebrew]

The Manchurian Candidate



•  REPLY  •


21:01:41 Jan 25 2016
Read 599 times

I'll recommend Sergeant Shaw for the Medal of Honor, sir. He saved our lives. He terminated the enemy. Led us across the desert to safety

Hollow Man (2000)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:28:48 Jan 27 2016
Read 589 times

Oh, I'd suck the tits right off of you

When in Rome (2010)



•  REPLY  •


06:18:44 Jan 27 2016
Read 583 times

But what if there was a guarantee that you'd never get hurt?

Black Swan (2010)



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
06:22:45 Jan 27 2016
Read 578 times

The truth is when I look at you all I see is the white swan. Yes you're beautiful, fearful, and fragile. Ideal casting. But the black swan? It's a hard fucking job to dance both.

Full Metal Jacket



•  REPLY  •


06:36:37 Jan 27 2016
Read 575 times

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir". Do you maggots understand that?

Scarface (1983)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:47:11 Jan 27 2016
Read 557 times

I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card... I'm gonna carve him up real nice.


The Green Inferno



•  REPLY  •


21:17:18 Jan 27 2016
Read 552 times

to Lars about to pee next to her] This is the girls tree, find your own!

Knock Knock (2015)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:20:08 Jan 27 2016
Read 547 times

 We have to punish you

District 9



•  REPLY  •


06:15:20 Jan 28 2016
Read 538 times

There's no way of knowing whether or not Christopher Johnson will return. We don't know if he was simply escaping, whether he will effect a rescue plan, uh... and as the so-called free press says, whether or not he'll come back and declare war on us.

I Am Legend (2007)



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
11:59:20 Jan 28 2016
Read 532 times

He had this idea. It was kind of a virologist idea. He believed that you could cure racism and hate... literally cure it, by injecting music and love into people's lives. When he was scheduled to perform at a peace rally, a gunman came to his house and shot him down. Two days later he walked out on that stage and sang. When they asked him why - He said, "The people, who were trying to make this world worse... are not taking a day off. How can I? Light up the darkness."

The Outsiders (1983)



•  REPLY  •


12:19:41 Jan 28 2016
Read 530 times

Robert Frost wrote it. I always remembered it because I never quite knew what he meant.

Wedlock (1991)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:55:01 Jan 28 2016
Read 527 times

Sorry honey, but I did it for the money.

8mm



•  REPLY  •


17:43:44 Jan 28 2016
Read 525 times

You trust me to take your money, but not your picture?

City of Angels (1998)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:01:28 Jan 28 2016
Read 522 times

Well, did you use my pager? 'Cause I usually don't get my messages unless you beep me.

Just Cause



•  REPLY  •


20:16:32 Jan 28 2016
Read 519 times

Oh man, now you must got me confused with some other idiot.

Lost in Translation (2003)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:54:05 Jan 28 2016
Read 515 times


I tried taking pictures, but they were so mediocre. I guess every girl goes through a photography phase. You know, horses... taking pictures of your feet.



Apocalypto


•  REPLY  •


21:02:42 Jan 28 2016
Read 513 times

I am Jaguar Paw! This is my forest! My sons and their sons will hunt here after I am gone!

The Mummy (1999)



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
04:23:48 Jan 29 2016
Read 506 times

Oh, look at this! Sons of the pharaohs! Give me frogs, flies, locusts, anything but YOU! Compared to you the other plagues were a joy!

In Harms Way (1965)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:30:31 Jan 29 2016
Read 499 times

Good-bye, Commander! Enjoy it!

How to Deal (2003)



•  REPLY  •


07:16:22 Jan 29 2016
Read 490 times

So that's it? You just hate the way I walk and talk and look.

Lucy (2014)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:17:03 Jan 29 2016
Read 485 times

I'd rather late than dead.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (2016)





•  REPLY  •


17:40:14 Jan 29 2016
Read 483 times

To succeed in polite society, a young woman must be many things. Kind... well-read... and accomplished. But to survive in the world as WE know it, you'll need... other qualities.

The Danish Girl (2015)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:09:44 Jan 29 2016
Read 480 times

I need to talk to my husband, and I need to hold my husband. Can you at least try?



Ex Machina



•  REPLY  •


21:34:38 Jan 29 2016
Read 478 times

I'm gonna tear up the f*in' dance floor, dude. Check it out.

We Are Still Here (2015)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:52:20 Jan 29 2016
Read 475 times

They say he was no more than a shell of a man at the end.

The Bling Ring



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
04:43:17 Jan 30 2016
Read 472 times

I'm a firm believer in Karma and I think this situation is a huge learning lesson for me... I want to lead a country one day for all I know.

The Gauntlet (1977)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:27:31 Jan 30 2016
Read 466 times

Exactly. Reasonable suspicion. I can go anywhere I please if I have reasonable suspicion. Now if I have suspicion a felony's been committed, I can just walk right in here anytime I feel like it, 'cause I got this badge, I got this gun, and I got the love of Jesus right here in my pretty green eyes.

Cannibal Ferox



•  REPLY  •


10:22:56 Jan 30 2016
Read 460 times

Why couldn't we have made it Acupulco, instead of this poison paradise?

Final Destination 3 (2006)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:48:04 Jan 30 2016
Read 452 times

Hey, I'm just celebrating our town's tricentennial.


Cannibal Holocaust



•  REPLY  •


08:57:41 Jan 31 2016
Read 445 times

Today people want sensationalism; the more you rape their senses the happier they are.

Jerry Maguire (1996)



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
09:05:31 Jan 31 2016
Read 441 times

I wanna make sure you're ready, brother. Here it is: Show me the money. Oh-ho-ho! SHOW! ME! THE! MONEY! A-ha-ha! Jerry, doesn't it make you feel good just to say that! Say it with me one time, Jerry.



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
09:06:34 Jan 31 2016
Read 440 times

The Shining (1980)



•  REPLY  •


09:10:14 Jan 31 2016
Read 438 times


Jack Torrance: Hi, I've got an appointment with Mr. Ullman. My name is Jack Torrance.

Donnie Darko (2001)


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:15:48 Jan 31 2016
Read 430 times

Why do I have to sleep with Donnie? He stinks.

Milk



•  REPLY  •


MrVicious
MrVicious
Disciple (53)
Posts: 1,633
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 11 years.
18:35:14 Jan 31 2016
Read 421 times

If you say anything, about politics, or the campaign, or what speech you have to give, or anything, I swear to God I'm gonna stab you with this fork.

Help (1965)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:04:04 Jan 31 2016
Read 415 times

It's the brain drain, his brain's draining.

The Big Lebowski



•  REPLY  •


06:33:41 Feb 01 2016
Read 404 times

You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

True Grit (2010)



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
09:39:24 Feb 01 2016
Read 400 times

If he is not in a shallow grave somewhere between here and Fort Smith he is gone. Long gone! Thanks to Mr. LaBeouf, we have missed our shot. He barked and the birds have flown. Gone. Gone. Gone! Lucky Ned and his cohort gone. Your fifty dollars gone. Gone the whiskey - seized in evidence. The trail is cold, if there ever was one. I'm a foolish old man who's been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trouser and a nincompoop. Mr. LaBeouf, he can wonder the Choctaw Nation for as long as he likes. Perhaps the local In'jins will take him in and honor his jibberings by making him chief. You, sister, may go where you like. Our engagement is terminated. I bow out.


The Hunt for Red October (1990)



•  REPLY  •


09:59:13 Feb 01 2016
Read 398 times

It reminds me of the heady days of Sputnik and Yuri Gagarin when the world trembled at the sound of our rockets. Now they will tremble again - at the sound of our silence. The order is: engage the silent drive

Top Gun (1986)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:12:35 Feb 01 2016
Read 393 times

His fitness report says it all. Flies by the seat of his pants, totally unpredictable.

Idiocracy



•  REPLY  •


17:36:48 Feb 01 2016
Read 390 times

Don't worry, scrote. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick-ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.

Warlock: The Armageddon (1993)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:45:45 Feb 01 2016
Read 381 times

Picasso. Definitely Picasso.

Taken (2008)



•  REPLY  •


20:21:45 Feb 01 2016
Read 375 times

Very fine. I suppose you want to see it again?

The Grey (2011)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:05:42 Feb 01 2016
Read 368 times

I just had the clearest thought. I'm done. I'm done.

Flyboys (2006)



•  REPLY  •


06:46:18 Feb 02 2016
Read 361 times

The young men who flew them became the first fighter pilots and a new kind of hero was born.

The Shawshank Redemption



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
08:48:34 Feb 02 2016
Read 358 times

There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone, and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

Far and Away (1992)



•  REPLY  •


09:46:14 Feb 02 2016
Read 353 times

Stop right where you are! Don't flutter an eyelid! Or I'll stab ya! I'll stab ya through!

The Others (2001)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:15:45 Feb 02 2016
Read 345 times

Like the back of my hand, that is assuming the walls haven't sprouted legs and moved in the meantime.

Last of the Mohicans



•  REPLY  •


19:30:29 Feb 02 2016
Read 337 times

No, on the contrary. It is more deeply stirring to my blood than any imagining could possibly have been.

Twelve Monkeys (1995)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:33:15 Feb 02 2016
Read 328 times

Yeah, that's why none of the volunteers come back. They all get a pardon.

Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
02:20:36 Feb 03 2016
Read 322 times

Means something to who? You had a career before the third comic book movie, before people began to forget who was inside the bird costume. You're doing a play based on a book that was written 60 years ago, for a thousand rich old white people whose only real concern is gonna be where they go to have their cake and coffee when it's over. And let's face it, Dad, it's not for the sake of art. It's because you want to feel relevant again. Well, there's a whole world out there where people fight to be relevant every day. And you act like it doesn't even exist! Things are happening in a place that you willfully ignore, a place that has already forgotten you. I mean, who the fuck are you? You hate bloggers. You make fun of Twitter. You don't even have a Facebook page. You're the one who doesn't exist. You're doing this because you're scared to death, like the rest of us, that you don't matter. And you know what? You're right. You don't. It's not important. You're not important. Get used to it.

Fools Parade (1971)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:16:41 Feb 03 2016
Read 316 times

I'll see you in hell, first!

The Town



•  REPLY  •


07:28:51 Feb 03 2016
Read 308 times

If we get jammed up, we're holding court on the street.

Argo (2012)



•  REPLY  •


Sexmetalbarbie
Sexmetalbarbie
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 541
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
15:32:20 Feb 03 2016
Read 305 times

It's got horses in it, it's a western.

Inception



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:01:24 Feb 03 2016
Read 299 times

'Cause there was still some time on the clock and you can't wake up from within a dream unless you die.

Gorillas in the Mist



•  REPLY  •


18:09:05 Feb 03 2016
Read 293 times

I am the finest tracker. This man is not as good as me. Him is a great liar. Me - I'm the best.

The Cold Light of Day (2012)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:26:01 Feb 03 2016
Read 286 times

The only thing keeping your family alive right now is their captivity.

Captivity



•  REPLY  •


07:09:20 Feb 04 2016
Read 278 times

Why do good things happen to bad people? That's the mystery.

House of Wax (2005)



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
07:11:32 Feb 04 2016
Read 275 times

Hey! It ain't happening, man. And even if it was happening - it ain't happening. Nothing personal.


On Golden Pond (1981)



•  REPLY  •


07:28:34 Feb 04 2016
Read 273 times

Life marches by, Chels. I suggest you get on with it.

Monster-in-Law (2005)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:59:06 Feb 04 2016
Read 260 times

Are you gonna keep me away?

The Italian Job (2003)



•  REPLY  •


07:52:51 Feb 05 2016
Read 250 times

You see those columns behind you?

The Langoliers



•  REPLY  •


cr8054
cr8054
Daemon (95)
Posts: 1,849
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
09:06:26 Feb 05 2016
Read 246 times

Because if you don't shut your cakehole, you bloody idiot, I'll be happy to demonstrate his Vulcan sleeper-hold for you.

American History X



•  REPLY  •


10:01:15 Feb 05 2016
Read 244 times

Seth... Hey man you going to Cam's party tonight?

Cloverfield (2008)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:53:38 Feb 05 2016
Read 234 times

We got a bite!

Welcome back to humanity. Now you get to die.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:54:00 Feb 05 2016
Read 231 times

Oops Lol sorry

Daybreakers



•  REPLY  •


21:36:42 Feb 05 2016
Read 227 times

Yeah well, life is a bitch ain't it? Then you don't die.

Gattaca (1997)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:03:55 Feb 05 2016
Read 220 times

"Consider God's handiwork; who can straighten what He hath made crooked?" - Ecclesiastes 7:13

Get Shorty



•  REPLY  •


22:06:31 Feb 05 2016
Read 214 times

I'm from Miami-fuckin'-Beach and you wanna show me the ocean, huh? And what about sun, does it ever shine around here, or is this smog around all the time?

Thor (2011)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:07:30 Feb 05 2016
Read 207 times

We will accept your most gracious offer. Come on, brother...

The Green Mile



•  REPLY  •


22:13:22 Feb 05 2016
Read 201 times

Please boss, don't put that thing over my face, don't put me in the dark. I's afraid of the dark.

The Hills Have Eyes (2006)



•  REPLY  •


VR System
VR System

No Longer Registered
22:13:22 Feb 05 2016
Read 201 times

This thread has been automatically closed for length.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by VR System on Feb 05 2016  •

•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.9578 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X