.
VR
Youtube
The Sandbox
•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •



18:51:04 Apr 12 2016
Read 794 times

Okay so I am a youtuber myself known as pyrogirl211.... Let's see who else is also a youtuber




•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:34:27 Apr 13 2016
Read 786 times

I do some youtube, and am in a project right now to come in a about 2 months, its a youtube project.

All i can say is its a game related :p

oh and my youtube channel is: My channel



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:43:34 Apr 13 2016
Read 778 times

Below is a video I constructed for the movie American Ultra using.


Hollow Bodies by BlessTheFall off of Hollow Bodies set to scenes I selected and remixed from American Ultra. The vid is viewable in HD, just click the bolt shaped button (second one over on right) in the playbar & adjust it to 720p once vid starts playing.

You may also click here and directly vote & comment on my vid on you tube. Also be sure to subscribe to my channel.

I have many more videos on my channel so check it out :)



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:55:52 Apr 13 2016
Read 772 times

for unknown reason the link I posted don't work but here is the complete link you'll have to copy and paste yourself

https://www.youtube.com/user/3foismcj

And I also sub now both your channel, please be so kind as to check mine and sub :p


:)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:27:14 Apr 13 2016
Read 766 times

Done Mist, and thank you.

Another video I created for Mad Max: Fury Road.


Shepherd Of Fire by Avenged Sevenfold off of Hail To The King set to scenes I constructed and remixed from Mad Max: Fury Road. The vid is viewable in HD, just click the bolt shaped button (second one over on right) in the playbar & adjust it to 720p once vid starts playing.



•  REPLY  •


14:43:36 Apr 13 2016
Read 755 times

I have watched liked and subscribed yall have some really awesome videos



•  REPLY  •


14:46:35 Apr 13 2016
Read 753 times

Question does anyone know a good game recording setup with Webcam access mine works on sometimes and sometimes makes green blobs in my videos.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:06:37 Apr 13 2016
Read 746 times

sorry don't know of any, and thanks for the comment

Here's another video of mine, I made for the Saw movies 1-7 (warning, pretty gruesome video, not for the squeamish)


Morte Ætérna by Chelsea Grin off of Ashes To Ashes set to scenes I edited and remixed from Saw 1 through 7. The vid is viewable in HD, just click the bolt shaped button (second one over on right) in the playbar & adjust it to 720p once vid starts playing.



•  REPLY  •


QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
22:12:45 Apr 13 2016
Read 741 times

Well I have YouTube channel but nothing interesting. I just uploading random videos of me.So I was thinking to start vloging idk. My chanel is Cute Miss Zombie



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:57:04 Apr 13 2016
Read 730 times

I subscribed, please subscribe back to me sweetie :)

Click here to subscribe to me

that's my channel)

Here's another video I created, this one is for Evil Dead.


Hell by Disturbed off of The Lost Children (also a B side on Ten Thousand Fists) set to scenes I edited and remixed to Evil Dead. The vid is viewable in HD, just click the bolt shaped button (second one over on right) in the playbar & adjust it to 720p.
https://www.youtube.com/user/AdrenochromeDream

You may also click here and directly vote & comment on my vid on you tube.
This is the most popular video on my You Tube channel, it has so far 48,335 views.



•  REPLY  •


QueenZombiee
QueenZombiee
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 3,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
23:17:29 Apr 13 2016
Read 722 times

I'm going to subscribe you hun ♡



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:16:17 Apr 14 2016
Read 713 times

Thank you :)

Here's a video I constructed for 30 Days Of Night


Inside The Fire by Disturbed off the album Indestructible set to scenes I edited & remixed to scenes from 30 Days Of Night. The vid is viewable in HD, just click the bolt shaped button (second one over on right) in the playbar & adjust it to 720p once vid starts playing.
https://www.youtube.com/user/AdrenochromeDream

You may also click here and directly vote & comment on my vid on you tube. Also be sure to subscribe to my channel.



•  REPLY  •


19:32:51 Apr 15 2016
Read 701 times

Most defently subscribed ☺

Fill free to sub to my channel as well

Pyrogirl211



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:49:16 Apr 17 2016
Read 693 times

Done and thank you.

Here's my latest video I've created for Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens set to two Coheed And Cambria songs.


The Reaping and No World For Tomorrow by Coheed And Cambria off of Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World for Tomorrow set to scenes I edited and remixed from Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens. The vid is viewable in HD, just click the bolt shaped button in the playbar & adjust it to 720p once vid starts playing.

You may also click here and directly vote & comment on my vid on you tube. Also be sure to subscribe to my channel.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:28:11 Apr 23 2016
Read 659 times

Below is a video I created for the film Priest. It is the video on my you tube with the most likes, at over 100.


Cult Of Chaos by: Arch Enemy off the Khaos Legions set to scenes I remixed from Priest.

You may also click here and directly vote & comment on my vid on you tube.



•  REPLY  •


DarkRails
DarkRails
Behemoth (65)
Posts: 670
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 10 years.
09:44:43 Apr 28 2016
Read 648 times

Mostly railroad stuff....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuXwdxJRN2X4lyv-HB6nSuQ



•  REPLY  •


19:02:41 May 03 2016
Read 643 times

Sweet defently gonna check it out (^€^)



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:55:16 May 04 2016
Read 633 times

Below is a video created for Furious 7. RIP Paul Walker.


Devil's Night by Motionless In White off of Infamous set to scenes I constructed and remixed from Furious 7. The vid is viewable in HD, just click the bolt shaped button (second one over on right) in the playbar & adjust it to 720p once vid starts playing. RIP Paul Walker. https://www.youtube.com/user/AdrenochromeDream


You may also click here and directly vote & comment on my vid on you tube. Also be sure to subscribe to my channel.



•  REPLY  •


littleflames
littleflames
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 5,024
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
05:05:50 May 07 2016
Read 625 times

this is my wifes and she does them great .... called lexxy's world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHXGYOz_ynI



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:05:38 May 10 2016
Read 609 times

The video below is one I created for the film Deadpool using a song by Disturbed.


The Vengeful One by Disturbed off of Immortalized set to scenes I selected and remixed to Deadpool. The vid is viewable in HD, just click the bolt shaped button in the playbar & adjust it to 720p once vid starts playing.

You may also click here and directly vote & comment on my vid on you tube. Also be sure to subscribe to my channel.



•  REPLY  •


18:27:13 May 24 2016
Read 588 times

New videos uploaded and got one uploading now... sorry I ant updated in a while



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:43:40 Jun 10 2016
Read 556 times

Another video I created myself, this one is for the film Conan the Barbarian, from 2011 (starring the dreamy Jason Momoa) as Conan.


Clawmaster by Ghost Brigade off of the album Until Fear No Longer Defines Us set to scenes I remixed from Conan the Barbarian. This vid is available to be viewed in HD, to view it that way just click the 360 button on the playbar (once the video starts playing) and switch it to 720 to view it in HD.

You may also click here and directly vote & comment on my vid o
on you tube.



•  REPLY  •


21:04:45 Jun 16 2016
Read 544 times

https://youtu.be/3whZ9PcEb6U



•  REPLY  •


LadyLibra
LadyLibra
Sire (102)
Posts: 734
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:30:41 Jun 17 2016
Read 541 times

I DO go on YouTube but MOST of MY videos are private because I am REALLY funny about who I get on video for.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWa6DRtoV0s2uXs4oRcspCg



•  REPLY  •


Gamorrah
Gamorrah

No Longer Registered
06:47:14 Jun 21 2016
Read 529 times

I just use YouTube for CGP Grey videos and ASMR videos to take naps.



•  REPLY  •


idbeholda
idbeholda
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 901
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
09:59:46 Jun 21 2016
Read 526 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON00RwB-7OE



•  REPLY  •


BatsInTheBelphry
BatsInTheBelphry
Premiere Sire (126)
Posts: 1,395
Honor: 500
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Vampyre Lovers
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:58:25 Jun 22 2016
Read 523 times

I wouldnt call myself a youtuber, like where i talk or post on any regular basis but I have posted quick videos just to put my music demos online... search for Myrrhkuri

heres one of my original songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN7UGyL2Cpo



•  REPLY  •


BatsInTheBelphry
BatsInTheBelphry
Premiere Sire (126)
Posts: 1,395
Honor: 500
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Vampyre Lovers
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:00:46 Jun 22 2016
Read 522 times

hmmm posting the url dont work anymore so lets try this then for a different one of my songs



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Vampirewitch39 on Jul 07 2016  •

•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.3622 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X