.
VR
The Bar
The Sandbox
•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •



LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:35:41 Aug 26 2016
Read 100 times


The Bar is always open for you :)

The Bar & Lounge are always open 24 hours. Bartenders Ryan, Hayden, Alex, Dustin and Head Bartender: Dylan are always on duty to serve you because in here it's always ladies night. Also meet our part time bi bartender Brandon:

FYI, the pic above of Brandon is of a real gay or bi bartender who was super sweet & posed for me while I was vacationing on the beautiful island of Fire Island, NY at a gay friendly bar called the Ice Palace in the town of Cherry Grove.

Also don't forget head bouncer Bruno and his assistant bouncer Max.


PLEASE NO ONE POST MUSIC TO THIS THREAD, ONLY SONG or DRINK REQUESTS



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:37:38 Aug 26 2016
Read 96 times

Drink specials for Friday will be



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LadyJigsaw on Aug 26 2016  •

•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0768 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X