.
VR
Name That Movie Quote
The Sandbox
•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •



LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:01:06 Feb 03 2017
Read 551 times


A movie quote's posted, the next person googles or guesses what film the quote posted is from then posts a film quote for the next person to guess & so on.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:01:40 Feb 03 2017
Read 550 times


You treat a disease, you win, you lose. You treat a person, I guarantee you, you'll win, no matter what the outcome.


•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:38:22 Feb 03 2017
Read 544 times

Patch Adams



"I've yet to be asked to perform there. Only sunrise gents and sunset ladies. Strictly Sierra class robots who have no idea how to live. Can't even speak English. All made in Sweden. Couldn't tell a joke from a poke."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:14:45 Feb 03 2017
Read 541 times

A.I Artificial Intelligence

Girls on dog? Gay sex, man? Anything you want, you get. I hook you up, man.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:30:33 Feb 03 2017
Read 538 times

The Hurt Locker



"Sixty-four thousand dollars for a question, I hope they are asking you the meaning of life."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:35:27 Feb 03 2017
Read 535 times

Quiz Show


You know what they say? They say he can't be killed. They say he drinks blood. They say...



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:43:25 Feb 03 2017
Read 533 times

Batman



"Afterwards we have a few beers and piss for distance."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:33:51 Feb 03 2017
Read 525 times

Gung Ho

Yeah, he spoke to me about that, and I directed him to, uh, ask you about your dick cheese. See if that would maybe help.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:11:33 Feb 05 2017
Read 510 times

The Comedy



"I really don't like that dude. He's an asshole."



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:18:40 Feb 05 2017
Read 505 times

Transformers

I'm Robert Alexander the third, but you can call me Moose. I dance with their crew.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:01:48 Feb 06 2017
Read 493 times

Insufficient data. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.



Step Up 2: The Streets


"Does she have a penis where most girls have a vagina?"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:13:10 Feb 06 2017
Read 491 times

Friends with Benefits

At the end of the day we are likely to be punished for our kindnesses.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:58:44 Feb 07 2017
Read 483 times

Ronin



"Listen to me very carefully. There are three ways of doing things around here: the right way, the wrong way, and the way that I do it. You understand?"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:02:11 Feb 07 2017
Read 479 times

Casino

There's one thing you ought to know, Professor: Nemo's cracked. I've yet to see the day you can make a deal with a mad dog. So while you're feeding him sugar, I'll be figuring a plan to muzzle him.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:22:06 Feb 07 2017
Read 460 times

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea



"You're a detective? Great help me find my pants."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:31:54 Feb 07 2017
Read 457 times

Greedy

Raffaella, will you have sex with us in our bathtub? It's an experiment.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:53:42 Feb 07 2017
Read 453 times

Dead Ringers



"Hey will you stop that racial shit? Are you a fuckin' locksmith or not?"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:57:23 Feb 07 2017
Read 451 times

Die Hard With A Vengeance

Hear me now! This place is cursed, damned, and yes, your master is the devil! Get out while you can! You are all free men! You hear me?



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:07:13 Feb 07 2017
Read 446 times

Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles



"He was under the impression that batteries would be included."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:14:56 Feb 07 2017
Read 443 times

Gridlock'd

He's still the young idealist you used to be, still sees good and bad in black and white and men as sinners or saints but never both and feels superior in the knowledge that you no longer can distinguish the two. That's what drives you to it. To try to stick the knife in. There is a kind of snobbery in failure like the twist to the mouth of a drunk.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:51:06 Feb 07 2017
Read 440 times

All the King's Men



"I'm much more than a walking penis, I'm a flying penis!"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:03:53 Feb 07 2017
Read 435 times

Terminal Velocity

For eight minutes the world would still be bright and it would still feel warm.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:07:05 Feb 07 2017
Read 432 times

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close



"That famous guy said it. What's his name? Uh... Oh, yeah: Jesus!"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:25:26 Feb 07 2017
Read 429 times

Dirty Work

May I take your hat, your coat, and your swastikas?



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:01:44 Feb 07 2017
Read 426 times

The Producers



"You got a fucking dart in your neck, man."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
09:04:18 Feb 07 2017
Read 424 times

Old School


Where the hell did you go to take that piss? Moscow?



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:51:23 Feb 08 2017
Read 417 times

The Dream Team



"I got enough to worry about getting whacked on the street! I gotta come home for this?"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:49:26 Feb 08 2017
Read 414 times

Goodfellas

Excuse me. One of your piranhas in the lake is very rude. He ate my sister-in-law



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:01:40 Feb 08 2017
Read 411 times

Hotel Transylvania



"That's nonsense, I invented electricity. Ben Franklin is the Devil!"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:08:43 Feb 08 2017
Read 409 times

The Waterboy


I wasn't never worth shit. Never did anything I actually wanted to do, was all I could do to do what other folks thought I should do. I wasn't never myself.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:50:45 Feb 09 2017
Read 394 times

Moonlight



"As in there is undercover and then there is "Which way is up?"."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:03:19 Feb 09 2017
Read 392 times

Miami Vice

"My foot, singular, hurts" is an intriguing statement. "My feet, plural, hurt" is a rather sordid admission.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:00:10 Feb 09 2017
Read 388 times

The Moon Is Blue



"Well don't do it, cause it hurts my ears when you do it."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:34:48 Feb 09 2017
Read 386 times

My Blue Heaven

It's an endless parade of horny housewives begging for your man meat.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:04:15 Feb 09 2017
Read 384 times

The Wrestler



"Now if you all do just what we tell you, you just might, just might get your asses home all intact."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:44:24 Feb 09 2017
Read 381 times

The Toxic Avenger (crazy film)

Hold on, hold on that's now how the pigeons do it. You're supposed to stamp on her head and peck her



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:45:48 Feb 09 2017
Read 379 times

sorry, was a typo in the quote on IMDB- correction

Hold on, hold on that's not how the pigeons do it. You're supposed to stamp on her head and peck her


•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
20:10:11 Feb 09 2017
Read 376 times

Drop Dead Fred



"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:06:04 Feb 09 2017
Read 372 times

Gremlins 2

Tomorrow millions of people will curse me, but fate has taken its course.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:41:32 Feb 11 2017
Read 361 times

Downfall



"Death is not the worst. There are things more horrible than death."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:30:13 Feb 11 2017
Read 359 times

Nosferatu the Vampyre

It's a matter of principle. I was mistaken. I have found it impossible to believe that there is any man in the world so lacking in moral feeling as Hitler that the world may be hurled for a second time into the abyss of destructive war.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:35:19 Feb 11 2017
Read 355 times

The King's Speech



"The human condition no longer applies to you. Accept what you already know. That you were made to serve a purpose. To achieve what no other machine has been able to do."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:46:59 Feb 11 2017
Read 353 times

Terminator Salvation

Look around you. In the 7th cavalry, we've got a captain from the Ukraine; another from Puerto Rico. We've got Japanese, Chinese, Blacks, Hispanics, Cherokee Indians. Jews and Gentiles. All Americans. Now here in the states, some of you in this unit may have experienced discrimination because of race or creed. But for you and me now, all that is gone. We're moving into the valley of the shadow of death, where you will watch the back of the man next to you, as he will watch yours. And you won't care what color he is, or by what name he calls God. They say we're leaving home. We're going to what home was always supposed to be. Now let us understand the situation. We are going into battle against a tough and determined enemy.

[pauses]

Lt. Colonel Hal Moore: I can't promise you that I will bring you all home alive. But this I swear, before you and before Almighty God, that when we go into battle, I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind. Dead or alive, we will all come home together. So help me, God.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:12:38 Feb 11 2017
Read 349 times

We Were Soldiers



"Your mother been telling ya stories about me again, eh?"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:29:05 Feb 11 2017
Read 347 times

Braveheart

Shoot me then. Help me or shoot me, make a decision. Make a decision.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:55:49 Feb 12 2017
Read 330 times

The Manchurian Candidate



"You thought you were creating eight minutes of a past event, but you're not. You've created a whole new world."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:31:40 Feb 12 2017
Read 326 times

Source Code

Here last week they found this couple out in California. They rent out rooms for old people, kill'em, bury'em in the yard, cash their social security checks. Well, they'd tortur'em first, I don't know why. Maybe the television set was broke.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:40:45 Feb 12 2017
Read 321 times

No Country for Old Men



"Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:16:32 Feb 13 2017
Read 318 times

Natural Born Killers

When a Cimmerian feels thirst, it is a thirst for blood. When he feels cold, it is the cold edge of steel. For the courage of a Cimmerian is tempered: he neither fears death... nor rushes foolishly to meet it. To be a Cimmerian warrior, you must have both cunning and balance as well as speed and strength.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:17:46 Feb 13 2017
Read 314 times

Conan the Barbarian



"I know you're a brave girl, but danger is my trade."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:21:38 Feb 13 2017
Read 312 times

yes 2011 with Jason Momoa :)

Red Sonja

With all due respect sir, we are not soldiers. Blind people are not like people with sight. We have lost one sense, but the loss of that sense only tends to sharpen the others. Do you know what that means? We feel things more acutely. If food tastes bad, it tastes worse to us. If a room is dirty, we feel every speck. If an insect scurries across the floor, we hear it. And if it's cold, we feel the cold more. Why don't you sell that expensive painting on your wall and buy us fuel or extra blankets?


•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:39:52 Feb 13 2017
Read 310 times

Governator Time Travel Links o.O

Tales from the Crypt


"Yeah, how'm I supposed to kill somthin' that's already dead? That's like killin' some shit twice, man."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:43:25 Feb 13 2017
Read 307 times

Tales from the Hood

Lambs without a shepherd, shepherd without a flock. It is your sins which hold you here!



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:50:30 Feb 13 2017
Read 305 times

Silent Hill



"That's almost three hours away. Can't I check them out now?"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:01:41 Feb 13 2017
Read 302 times

lol sorry wrong thread!!!!!!!!!

Dumb and Dumber

F*ck. You're delusional. I mean, you're insane, why would you even want this? Yes, I loved you and then all we did was resent each other, try to control each other. We caused each other pain.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:09:17 Feb 13 2017
Read 299 times

Gone Girl



"Dude, I don't even know where the fuck I am right now. I was at this party earlier tonight and some guy hooked me up with this incredible X - next thing I know I'm being thrown out of a moving car. I've been trippin' balls ever since."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:15:57 Feb 13 2017
Read 297 times

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle

A pussycat is born to be whipped.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:23:52 Feb 13 2017
Read 295 times

Orgy of the Dead




"With the price of meat, wot it is, when you get it, if you get it."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:26:58 Feb 13 2017
Read 293 times

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Stale beer. Fat f*cked, smoked out. Cowpoked. Sequined mountain ladies. I love your wall. Put your arms around me. Fiddly digits, itchy britches. I love you all.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:38:11 Feb 13 2017
Read 289 times

Frank



"I'm putting in a chase sequence. So the killer flees on horseback with the girl, the cop's after them on a motorcycle and it's like a battle between motors and horses, like technology vs. horse."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:00:22 Feb 13 2017
Read 287 times

Adaptation.

Why, Rhett! How many times have I told you to wash up after weekly cross burning?



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:13:38 Feb 13 2017
Read 284 times

Blazing Saddles



"Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:51:20 Feb 13 2017
Read 282 times

Spaceballs

Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:07:37 Feb 13 2017
Read 279 times

Pulp Fiction



"I'm sorry, was that a question? Of impossible things that could never happen, in this case, yes, you would have been wrong."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:10:35 Feb 13 2017
Read 277 times

Kill Bill: Vol. 1

I thought he was the better man. I know now he's not. Just got more money.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:02:38 Feb 14 2017
Read 263 times

Indecent Proposal



"I have to plead to the Fifth Dimension."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:25:10 Feb 14 2017
Read 259 times

Nothing But Trouble

Why don't you take a late night stroll through the hills and get killed by the Manson family? Don't mind if I do!



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:33:47 Feb 14 2017
Read 256 times

Yes Man



"Excuse me. I'd like to "ass" you a few questions."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:00:10 Feb 14 2017
Read 253 times

Ace Ventura

I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the West. Take this down: 'I want rustlers, cut-throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperadoes, mugs, pugs, thugs, nit-wits, half-wits, dim-wits, vipers, snipers, con-men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bush-whackers, horn-swagglers, horse-thieves, bull-dykes, train-robbers, bank-robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers, and Methodists! Ha, ha, ha, ha!



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:15:48 Feb 14 2017
Read 248 times

Blazing Saddles



"Fucking-A. Something bothers you, fuck it. Your wife leaves you, fuck her. Your boss fires you, fuck him. Fucking-A. Fuckin'em."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:45:37 Feb 14 2017
Read 244 times

See No Evil, Hear No Evil

You know when I was overseas, when you used to sleep with a prostitute, they would squeeze lime juice on your schmeckle to see if you had any diseases. And if you went, "Ooooowww" it means you got something 'cause the cuts burn. I never went "Ooooowww" but one time.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:10:15 Feb 15 2017
Read 228 times

Bad Grandpa




"The stunts in this movie were performed by professionals, so for your safety and the protection of those around you, do not attemp any of the stunts you're about to see."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:20:52 Feb 15 2017
Read 226 times

Jackass: The Movie

We don't know what the f*ck's out there.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:51:45 Feb 15 2017
Read 224 times

Alien: Covenant



"Yeah, we got a word for that kinda odd in English. It's called suspicious. "


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:53:29 Feb 15 2017
Read 221 times

Inglourious Basterds

Western tradition mistakenly assumes that the greatest evils of mankind arise from selfishness. But in our century, evil has proven to be more radical than was previously thought. And we now know that the truest evil, the radical evil, has nothing to do with selfishness or any such understandable, sinful motives. Instead, it is based on the following phenomenon: making human beings superfluous as human beings.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:23:31 Feb 15 2017
Read 213 times

Hannah Arendt



"I'm Factionless because I don't fit into any one faction. And you're Divergent because you belong to too many."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:35:59 Feb 15 2017
Read 211 times

Insurgent

Hey, little anal-dwelling butt monkey. Time for you to go home, little buddy.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:49:12 Feb 15 2017
Read 209 times

Bruce Almighty



"As a matter of fact, some people make a very good living that way."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:00:31 Feb 15 2017
Read 207 times

Liar Liar

Someone put a bullet through his eye. No one knows who gave the order. When I heard it, I wasn't angry; I knew Moe, I knew he was head-strong, talking loud, saying stupid things. So when he turned up dead, I let it go. And I said to myself, this is the business we've chosen; I didn't ask who gave the order, because it had nothing to do with business!



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:21:10 Feb 15 2017
Read 205 times

The Godfather: Part II



"I should know what? What should I know? Why do you have to talk to me like that all the time? Like I gotta know something."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:38:30 Feb 15 2017
Read 202 times

Scarface

Hey, Ritch, why buy the cow when everybody else is gettin' the milk and steaks for free?



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:55:43 Feb 15 2017
Read 199 times

Summer of Sam



"Smile, and say "Flight from prosecution."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:02:22 Feb 15 2017
Read 196 times

The Replacement Killers

And Camilla, when I said "greaser" to you, it was not my heart that spoke, but the quivering of an old wound. And I am ashamed of the terrible thing I have done.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:38:33 Feb 15 2017
Read 192 times

Ask the Dust




"It's as old as the Crucifixion: the Mafia, firing squad, one blank, no one's guilty because everyone in the Power Structure who knows anything has a plausible deniability."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:05:13 Feb 15 2017
Read 189 times

JFK

Look I probably should have told you this before but you see... well... insanity runs in my family... It practically gallops.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:20:15 Feb 15 2017
Read 186 times

Arsenic and Old Lace



"Intelligence. Nothing has caused the human race so much trouble as intelligence."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:35:32 Feb 15 2017
Read 183 times

Rear Window

I am super gay, never been straight. You know what else I've never been? Inside a woman!



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:39:31 Feb 15 2017
Read 181 times

Horrible Bosses 2



"Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do shit."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:45:02 Feb 15 2017
Read 179 times

Office Space

I'm sorry, what was the question? I was distracted by the half-masticated cow rolling around in your wide-open trap.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
08:55:11 Feb 15 2017
Read 176 times

Miss Congeniality



"Wrong, dickhead, trick question. Lemmy is God."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
09:07:31 Feb 15 2017
Read 174 times

Airheads

And then, that night, I saw him looking down at me that way. We got down on our knees to pray for strength. I smelled the whiskey on his breath. Then he took me. He took me, with the stink of filthy roadhouse whiskey on his breath, and I liked it. I liked it! With all that dirty touching of his hands all over me. I should've given you to God when you were born, but I was weak and backsliding,



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
09:41:44 Feb 15 2017
Read 172 times

Carrie



"Take Dog Day Afternoon, for example. Arguably Pacino's best work, short of Scarface and Godfather Part 1, of course. Masterpiece of directing, easily Lumet's best. The cinematography, the acting, the screenplay, all top-notch."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:18:47 Feb 15 2017
Read 167 times

Swordfish

I know I'm old enough to be his mother, but when the Duck laid that kiss on me last night, I swear my thighs just went up in flames! He must practice on melons or something.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:56:38 Feb 16 2017
Read 154 times

Pretty in Pink ("The Duck" No Skynet required)



"Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:23:04 Feb 17 2017
Read 150 times

The Breakfast Club

I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:06:09 Feb 17 2017
Read 145 times

Fight Club (No Skynet required)



"I guess you can't think and drive at the same time, huh?"


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:52:11 Feb 17 2017
Read 141 times

Cool World

I sound like Barry White's illegitimate, white grandson!



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:43:12 Feb 17 2017
Read 137 times

Taxi



"I honestly believe that woman would eat her own young."


•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:51:46 Feb 17 2017
Read 132 times

Any Given Sunday

To be brutally honest, I think you have a morbid desire to burn in hell.



•  REPLY  •


LazurusAQ
LazurusAQ
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 962
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:35:30 Feb 17 2017
Read 130 times

Along Came a Spider



"It's Death Valley out here man... you know me, I'll take to the streets with any of these motherfuckers man, but these new kids now days, they got no respect for human life. They shotgun you just to see you fly in the air."


•  REPLY  •


VR System
VR System

No Longer Registered
06:35:30 Feb 17 2017
Read 130 times

This thread has been automatically closed for length.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by VR System on Feb 17 2017  •

•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.958 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X