.
VR
Bite .. Kiss ... Hug... Handshake.... Shag
The Sandbox
•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •



SwitcH
SwitcH
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 184
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
12:47:49 Sep 11 2017
Read 184 times

We all know this game :)
Say what you will do to the one above you :)
Don't be shy lmao




•  REPLY  •


SwitcH
SwitcH
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 184
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
12:48:20 Sep 11 2017
Read 182 times

Well I will give myself a big hug lol



•  REPLY  •


Gumiho
Gumiho
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,420
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
01:56:31 Sep 12 2017
Read 174 times

big hugs



•  REPLY  •


SwitcH
SwitcH
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 184
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 9 years.
19:46:28 Sep 13 2017
Read 170 times

Big hugs back



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by SwitcH on Sep 13 2017  •

•  The Sandbox Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0962 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X