Honor: 136
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
07:14:57 Jan 27 2022
Read 376 times

Real vampires love Vampire Rave.

Goth Royalty Monica Richards w/Anthony Jones Return to the Bay Area for an Exclusive Performance Above the Waves..

About this event:
The Menagerie Oddities Market presents A World Goth Day Festival: Above the Waves...We Goths return! Our second annual celebration of World Goth Day returns to the tiny island of Alameda on Saturday May 21st, aboard the famously haunted USS Hornet! Come draped in your finest black!

From 10am to 4pm:

Enjoy tours of the grey ghost, shop our curated goth & oddities market and revel in the phenomenal views of the Bay from the flight deck above! We've hand selected the best vendors selling handmade gothic wares, dark art and oddities from near and far. Nosh on food & drinks inside or enjoy the food trucks and performers stationed on the pier in the salty sea air!

We're turning part of the hangar bay into a dance club with DJ's: Zlaya, Miz Margo, Adrienne Scissorhands and Fledermaus...

Intermezzo music by the Barbary Ghost

From 6pm-9pm:

We have an exclusive evening performance featuring the ethereal Monica Richards and Anthony Jones. Monica Richards is an accredited songstress, artist, author, and along with her own successful solo career, has fronted several successful bands including Strange Boutique, Faith & the Muse, and the Eden House. Anthony Jones is a beloved San Francisco Dark Wave performer whose vocals are simply mersmerizing! Supporting acts include two of the Bay Area's most popular Goth tribute bands: the Reptile House (Sisters of Mercy) and Dead Souls (Joy Division).

**NOTE due to the sensitive nature of electronic music and outdoor acoustics the event will not take place on the flight deck. The flight deck will be open for tours. The market event and concert will take place in the hangar bay "mid-deck", which is an open air space. **

Cash Bars & Food options available during the evening performance. *bring a warm wrap ~ although aboard ship, the hangar doors will be lifted for an open air experience to circulate air and keep it fresh for everyone!

Body Rapture is hosting an after-party at the nearby Elbo Room in Jack London Square-visit their FB page for details.

Ticketing choices:

World Goth Day Market: ticket includes entrance to the USS Hornet Museum from 10-4pm, the World Goth Day Market, access to museum tours and flight deck, a souvenir shopping bag. USS Hornett Museum Member? See below:

Above the Waves: ticket includes entrance from 5-9pm for the concert performance with general admission. DOORS open at 5pm, concert begins at 6pm.
World Goth Day Festival: ticket includes BOTH World Goth Day Market and Above the Waves concert.
VIP: World Goth Day Festival ticket WITH table seating near the stage PLUS EXTRAS.

FAQ's
  • COVID - Covid mandates and policies will be updated accordingly.
  • USS Hornet MUSEUM MEMBERS: please purchase your ticket for the "World Goth Day Market" directly with the museum or at the door. We cannot offer discounts through Eventbrite. Museum member discounts are only good for WGD Market tickets and not valid for concert, festival or VIP tickets.
  • Will tickets be available at the door? Yes, but the concert will sell out so don't miss out! BUY EARLY!
  • Where will I put my stuff? We are offering a merchandise holding area for festival attendees. You must fill out a slip, keep your receipt and pick up your belongings. We are not responsible for returning merchandise left behind. Your items must be picked up immediately following the performance. We do not offer shipping. Please be respectful and kind to our staff.
  • Parking? FREE-Convenient nearby parking. As always, park at your own risk and don't leave anything visible in your vehicle. First come-first served.
  • ADA parking: in front of the ship-first come, first served.
  • ADA Accessible: we are pleased to let attendees know, the USS Hornet provides an elevator lift service for those needing assistance upon entry and exit. (the 3rd story flight deck is not accessible but there is an ADA Accessible viewing area from the Hangar Bay).
  • Public Transportation: Bart, AC Transit and nearby Ferry service!

How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Email us at themenageriealameda@gmail.com

NO REFUNDS - This event will be held on the mid-deck of the USS Hornet, an open air venue *rain or shine*. Should the event be cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, it will be rescheduled and tickets will be honored at a future date.

Tickets

• •  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
    •  Closed by immortalxkiss on Jul 29 2022  •

•  Events Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
    REQUEST HELP
    CONTACT US
    SITEMAP
    REPORT A BUG
    UPDATES
    LEGAL
    TERMS OF SERVICE
    PRIVACY POLICY
    DMCA POLICY
    REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
    © 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
    All Rights Reserved.
    Vampire Rave is a member of 
    Page generated in 0.0563 seconds.
    X
    Username:

Password:
    I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
    I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
    I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
    I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
    X