Funny. When I was with him, there were moments I felt like he was a fraction of an inch from leaving me forever. He broke up with me. So why the hell won't he leave me alone? Saying things like he's miserable without me? He broke up with me. Not the other way around. We're staying broken up. I wasn't happy in this relationship. No reason for him to call me a dozen times a day.
I told him I don't want this relation ship anymore. Ignored him altogether for a few days. Then I tell him again.
And he is just not getting it at all.
What do I do?
Stand by my choice. Do not call him back.
But I want to. So badly.
Reasons not to call him back:
1. His temper- we can't talk about everything
2. He is at odds my family and friends
3. We argue too much
4. This relationship is quite possibly unhealthy
5. I feel lonely with him
6. Everything is always my fault
7. If I change my look...it can't be for me. I'm trying to impress other guys?
8. I "gawk" at other guys in public?
9. There is no trust. I'm a liar, my fault. But acknowledge the role I played in breaking the relationship, and let me off go- completely. I cannot fix this.
10. You think you can tell me who I can and can't talk to
11. You want me to change my hair, but won't say? You compliment other woman's hair to me if its long and straight.
12. Because every time you fly off the handle you threaten to leave me. And I refuse to have to chase anyone. I deserve someone that wants me. I deserve reliability.
All I got for now...
When were in the relationship, he kept threatening to end things. Kept telling me we had no potential and that he was getting closer and closer to walking away. But each time, I chased him back. I was not happy walking on those pins and needles.
I quit chasing him back a few weeks ago when we broke up, and he won't stop blowing up my phone, my fb messages, my skype, etc. He is saying things like we had so much potential. He knows that I love him, etc.
And I had to block him.
I can tell that he is hurt. That he as been crying. And I keep telling myself, this is for the best. That we weren't happy. That although I miss him like crazy, it isn't worth the misery we were in.
I hope I'm right because ignoring him hurts like hell.
He showed up to my job again today saying he misses me. I miss him too, but this relationship is done. I just can't even. I love him, but we cannot be happy together.
My ex-boyfriend stopped by my job today and ordered food. He drove past one restaurant, and 40 min. away from his home, to buy food.
I blocked his number. He texted me "I got the hint."But 11 messages later, it was clear to me he didn't. I don't get it. Am I being stalked?
Last Saturday, he broke up with me. And said all kinds of cruel things.
On Wednesday, I tried to talk things through with him. And it failed.
On Thursday, he decides he did not mean all the cruel things and wants me back.
I say I want to stay broken up on Friday, but he insists on seeing me that night. So we talked, and I guess we're still together.
But I don't want to be. I want to be single. But my desire not to watch him cry again...
I don't know what to do.
Men are hard to tame, my girlfriend drove me insane wanting to connect then not then nesting bla bla bla . Lmao she finally won me over. Women are more level headed and they are nester's men are territorial but hard to settle down . Its really not easy talking to a chick, you guys have a totally different way of talking , some guys get frustrated and say hurtful things but really do not mean them . Mostly out of frustration and not wanting to be tamed.
|World Visitor Map|