When Lucifer fell, he was not alone
They will hunt all of you until the end of days
Thw whisper of something ghastly and beautiful -and irresistable - has taken root.
Its extraction is now impossible
He raised his head and looked about him.
The thick darkness rendered sight of small avail, but, like the animals, he possessed other senses that darkness could not mute. He listened—then sniffed the air. Motionless as a hem- lock stem he stood there.
After five minutes again he lifted his head and sniffed, and yet once again. A tingling of the wonderful nerves that betrayed itself by no outer sign, ran through him as he tasted the keen air.
Then, merging his figure into the surrounding blackness in a way that only wild men and anim- als understand, he turned, still moving like a shadow, and went stealthily back to his lean-to and his bed.
Unaltered, his mind progressed into a dream of lovely displays, rich and warm - extending like motherly arms, elegant and safe. Orchestral voices sang and drenched his senses, inviting the white embrace of heavenly light. A formless body, void of gender reached his eyes, canceling the function of his remaining faculties.
Somewhere in the air, a mix of a growl and hum vibrated his being.
Deep silence fell about the little camp, planted there so audaciously in the jaws of the wilderness. The lake gleamed like a sheet of black glass beneath the stars. The cold air pricked. In the draughts of night that poured their silent tide from the depths of the forest, with messages from distant ridges and from lakes just beginning to freeze, there lay already the faint, bleak odors of coming disease and the rank reality of death.
excellent progress today against cancer
only a few more visits for chemo and it will be all complete
the biggest struggle is the constant confusion between my sense of hunger and thirst
i'm not sure which one is which
maybe they are one in the same
I suppose it matters very little
It's just nice to spell out my worries here
and no one to bother about it all
like it should be
Good News Today!
China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital.
Not enough new cases to support them.
- Indian Doctors successful in treating Corona. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going suggest same medicine globally. -
- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.
- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China. -
- Apple reopens all 42 china stores,
- Cleveland Clinic develops COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days. -
- Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.
- Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.
- Wuhan celebrates the closure of the last temporary hospital in Wuhan.
- Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.
- 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.
- Two more Filipinos have recovered from COVID-19 and is now discharged from the hospital. Only two Filipino COVID-19 positive patients remain in hospital isolation.
- A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.
- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.
- Tulsa County's first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.
- All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered. -
Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.
And hopefully no one is making this stuff up, I checked all of it out.
All are legit and you can look it all up.
|World Visitor Map|