I know i havent said much besides about video games which is something that wont change.....the new Pokemon DLC dropped so woot for that.....now lets move onto more important matters shall we World of Warcraft.
1. My Dragon is less than 5 points out from hitting ilvl 440 which makes it my top raiding spec....lots of hard work pays off.
2. I cleared the Mythic Mega Dungeon on my Dragon last night and the super rare mount dropped....little thing about this mount it can become any mount you dont own in the game....well luck was on my side and it became the drake mount for Stone Core...absolutely love this mount.
3. Tonight I am raiding on a Mythic level with my Dragon which yes I am nervous the only toon I have that has even graced Mythic was my Pally but wish me luck.
I know its been a hot minute since I really have done anything when it comes to this site so I guess its time for an update....
1. As far as my health goes we have entered the stage of looking into prescription grade medication for my IBS...the med I am on right now makes me sick and it messes with my mental stability a bit. So theres that.
2. My mental health is in the toilet...I have been battling depression severely which is why I am isolating. I know I need to check in more but just no desire to talk to really anyone.
3. Yes I battle with the whole cutting things still off and on but just like any other addiction its not something we just walk away from without its scars. Mainly video games keep it at bay because I need to stay focused on it. So I have put my all into WoW, Final 14, Pokemon, and Farm Together.
4. Only 14 days till Saw X cant wait!
|World Visitor Map|