|___Fantasy Life if you Could Have Anything You Wanted___|
I would love to be a Lycanthopic Leopard 'kept' as a
pet to a male Master Vampire that was...gay or bisexual.
This probably tells you exactly why I love the below
book series. I would be in heaven if I were Asher's
chosen pet. I loved Jean Claude until he came
along, but his dark air and his sexual proclivities
have won me over to him alone. I would still love
Jean Claude, but it is Asher that has stolen my heart.
Keeping in mind that I like writing:
BEWARE, CONTACT IN THE FORM OF A LETTER STYLE GREETING WILL CONSTITUTE GROUNDS FOR A FRIENDSHIP! TERMS AND LENGTH OF DURATION TO BE DISCUSSED AT A LATER DATE…
If there is ANYTHING you would like to know about me, read this scroll section. If NOT, skip it and go on down my page. If it isn't covered in this section, I answer ALL MAIL.
62 ODD THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. Do you like your given name: Never have. I’d like to change it to my pen name because I like it better.
2. What color are your eyes: Blue, but they have darker flecks and rings about them. They are actually quite common in this area (as half of the town is related...), but I have been told they are very lovely.
3. What color is your hair: Long brown (red when wet/blond streaks when I rarely go into sunlight)
4. How tall are you: 6ft. 1in. (I love 3 to 5" heel boots!)
5. Piercings: Ears (3-n-1; 2-n-other)
6. Right or Left - Handed: both, but mostly right for detailed work and left for heavy jobs
7. What is your race: Irish/German/American Indian
8. Best friend: WINDSTORMY (since he left VR~I don't have one)
9. Best Awards: *TOP* Mystical Enchantment's Writing Competition *NEXT BEST* Fourth Place in a District Keyboarding Competition (They made me get on a stage!)
10. Best Concert: Recently updated! Adam Lambert on 7/7/10 in Nashville, TN at the Ryman Auditorium! IT ROCKED THE HOUSE! My God, he was great! I am heading to Tunica on 9/11/10 to catch the show down there, too! Best birthday ever...
Used to read: (Confederate Railroad (ROFLMFAO! It's the only one I managed to go to, because their bus broke down in my town and they played the amphitheater to pay the bill to the city.) I missed the Lynard Skynard concert.)
11. Best pets: Necropolis Necromancer (Seriously, my mom nicknamed him LITTLE NICKI) Persian black cat/red tint) & Dorian Gray (orange-tiger striped)
12. If you had a favorite serial killer who would it be: Hannibal (Cannibal) Lector; you have to admit he had brains.
13. Best job: Traveling as an electrician w/a crew in Florida during hurricane season the four months before Katrina rolled in and washed the coastline half away. It was a blast. I saw Datona Beach, New Smyrna, Sebastian, & Indi-Atlantic
Plus, many more places that I loved.
14. Colors: Any colors of browns, greens, or blues with
the possibility of red and/or black mixed with them
15. Real Animals: Toss up between Wolves (my guardian
spirit's animal) and Panthers (my own)
16. Author Series: Laurell K. Hamilton’s Anita Blake Series
Second place is a tie between Christine Feehan's Dark
Vampire Series & Jaquiline Carey's Kushiel's Dart Series
17. Books: The ones with Asher in them-L.K.H's
-Blue Moon-Narcissus in Chains-etc.
18. Want Kids: Heck No (like other people's if they
don't resemble small demons in disguise)
19. Want to be Married: Doubt I’d ever choose to do that
again, but if a really special person asked me...maybe
20. Careers in Mind: Editor w/Publishing Co. or Author
21. Where do you want to live: Anywhere Rural (access to larger cities)
I would prefer in Ireland or England,
visit Germany on the side, but I doubt that will ever
happen unless I publish a book one day.
___Which is Better With A Romantic Attraction___
22. Hair color/length: Any (Prefer long)
23. Eye color: Any (Prefer green or gray)
24. Gender: Any (Prefer Gay men; or even bi men)
25. Body type: tall (if possible) & at least athletic enough they
would enjoy going out to do things with me.
I hate going out alone all of the time.
26. If you chose an element, what are you?
When I answer questions that place you...I get earth
or water. You see it is really both. My guardian is
a storm and I am an earth, or is that backwards?
27. What is your favorite drink/food:
Mineral Water & Veggies!!!!
28. What is your favorite part of your physical appearance:
My long, long legs in a pair of nice jeans…or my hair.
29. What is your favorite animal: Predatory Cats
to wolves and followed by predatory birds.
30. What kind of cologne/perfume
do you prefer: Moonlight Way...
31. What's your favorite sleeping position:
Like the Egyptian dead…or is that a Vampire?
32. What is in your coffee Cup: Latte, Espresso
flavored coffees and whipped milk...Yummy!
33. What is your worst fear: Mostly being permanently maimed,
pregnant, or diseased, but spiders and stinging insects
and strong chemicals have to be added (allergic reactions).
34. Do you drink: Rarely, some beers and I like
Coconut Malibu w/Pineapple Juice.
35. Do you wear jewelry: I like silver ankhs, Celtic
Triads, leather cords, Indian/animal pendants, etc.
36. Do you stand for originality and creativity:
Yes, if you can’t be original…you are boring.
37. Do you like biting: My teeth have a natural fang-like
sharpness to the canines...I have bitten too hard often
enough and ended up w/a chunk of flesh in my mouth
unintentionally. Not that I think I am OR claim to be a
vampire! Don't get me wrong on that...I have never once
thought of myself in those terms! People think I do...
38. Do you like candles: Yes, especially
Night-blooming Jasmine, Honeysuckle,
Honeydew, and Lavender scented things.
39. Do you like to write poetry:
I'm better at writing stories than poems.
40. Do you like meeting new people and hanging out:
I'm shy when I first meet someone, or downright rude.
This gives the other individual a fair warning to run
quickly before I begin acting more like myself.
41. Do you attend a church: Sometimes, but there
isn’t one around I really agree with strongly. I like the
Latin praises and sweet people who won’t talk
about you the second you turn your back.
42. Do you believe in God: I believe in the divine in
all of its forms, but few around here believe the way I do.
43. Do you believe in witchcraft: Uhm, Yeah…long story.
44. Do you believe that you can be possessed:
More than likely, but I feel sorry for whatever tries. The
things in my head would turn it to therapy right quick!
Only I know how to deal with my mind..lol.
45. Do you believe in love: Absolutely…Now,
where did I put it? *mumbles to self*
46. Do you believe in soul mates: Certainly, I
have dreamed of my own for long enough now
to simply disgust me…hehehe. Never met one, though.
47. Do you believe in forgiveness: Yes, but w/
reservations and less trust w/each offense.
48. Do you wish on stars: Doesn’t everyone at some
point or another? Winken, Blinken & Nod
49. Are you kinky? *eye brow raised,
clears throat, and ahh...falls over laughing*
50. Have you ever tried to commit suicide: Not
intentionally, but I nearly did when I went driving
in a heat wave w/o water or air conditioning.
51. Have you ever purposely caused harm to
yourself or someone else: I'm protective over
the ones I’m with, but yes to self (nothing serious).
52. Have you ever played an Ouija board or used
tarot cards: often on the cards…once or twice the other.
53. If you had a choice about how you wanted to
die, what would it be: Happy and fast...in the rain.
54. What song makes you cry: The scene in the Phantom of
the Opera movie, the heroine chooses the sop over the
Phantom; she loved him until she saw his face (fickle idiot).
55. What do you dislike most about life: Hypocrites,
haters, whiners, childish defamation, knowing better
and acting stupid anyway, fearful people who try to
hide their fear by mocking others...
56. If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be: Any…
a leopard, dragon, winged lion or a tiger…What? You said ‘Any’!
57. Have a certain 'type' of person you go after: Mature
intelligent people w/a fun side that doesn’t include crass
idiocy…Dern, that doesn’t leave much to choose from.
58. Are you obsessive and/or compulsive: Only
a little bit here and there...Oh, is that vase tilting again?
59. Do you take your anger out on/blame others for
your mistakes: I honestly hope not. If I do let me know…
60. Do you like to rave or go to clubs often:
OMG! *sigh* That sounds so fun…Where are they?
61. What do you feel is the embodiment of evil in this world:
Complacency (laziness) and closed minded individuals
(people who say to love and endlessly protest against groups)
62. Do you paint your nails: Sure! I love every color
except pinks and reds; mom hates my black & white!