An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
Set at 09:28 on July 12, 2012
If it has tires or testicles it's going to give you problems.
So here's the spot where I'm supposed to go on and on about myself. I've been around this place a while now. This place changes you a bit the longer your here. Keep this in mind when you decide to stay or go. I hate crowds & being in public, severely anti-social. Those I hold close to me, I hold very close and care for deeply. I am picky as to who I consider my friends. So far I spent a lot of time here, mostly sitting back observing the actions of others. Overtime I have become more blunt with my words. In some ways this has made more of my personality show through the shyness. When I argue, I'm passionate, blunt, & sarcastic. I'm co-owner in a Towing Company. The Towing Company offers 24 hour service, so my phone rings at all hours of the night. This does not allow for much rest. It can be nuts at times, but it's my life, so I deal with it. We also do repo work as well. Oh and in case you are wondering, yes I can and have driven the rollback. I never thought I would operate a vehicle that big, but eventually I learned.
I have one sibling, an older sister. She is extremely intelligent, and probably the best artist I have ever actually met. She's stuck up & can be a complete bitch. We're complete opposites, but yet still in some ways I'm starting to discover we are very much alike. We never got along until she went away to college, after that, slowly we have started to accept each other for who we are.
I was born, raised & still living in a very small town. There are good things & bad things about a small town. The scenery is breath taking. The people are set in their ways and not easily accepting of something/someone that is different or stands out. When I was younger, I did stand out. I don't so much anymore, I have found that it's easier to just mix in with everyone. I am where I am, at some point I had to be satisfied & accept that fact.
I'm also the mother of a gorgeous baby girl, she's 3 and a joy to be with. People keep telling me that it will get easier to leave her and go to work. So far it hasn't gotten any easier. I still hate the world for each day that it brings me away from her. Finally I am able to stay home with her and happier than I have ever been in my life. She is my world & makes each day worth living.
I very rarely block anyone, but I do enjoy the option of being able to. I don't have time for drama, if that's what you are looking for then please don't hesitate to evacuate my profile quickly. I don't tolerate it & I will not indulge you in the least.
Oh & for you grammar/spelling freaks, I'm not checking this for errors until I'm completely done, so go ahead freak out. I don't give a shit.
The value of a woman. This couldn't be said more beautifully........ This is written in the Hebrew Talmud. It says: "Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, But from the side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected and next to the heart to be loved."
I'm sure that it will take me a while to get this profile exactly how I wish it. Some graphics will be mine, some will be copywrite material. *watches jaws drop* Yep, it's not against vampire rave rules & until it is, then I will throughly use this right.
Recently I learned...People will ask you for the truth, but they want it sugar coated in a nice little pretty package. Fact is, most can't handle the truth when it's bluntly thrown their way. So remember this, heed my warning. Someone ask you for the truth, consider what they mean to you before you tell them anything further. It is much harder to learn this through experience.
Proud Coven Master Of:
I am the previous coven master of:
Ratings: Most often I will rate your profile a 10. However I do believe you get what you give. The rating system is abused and manipulated so much, there is really no point in rating you based on your work, effort, or information.
Every so often there is some idiot that runs around rating everyone 1's. That shit is old, and played out. You will be rated a 1 in return and blocked. I consider people like this drama seekers & as I stated above, I don't have time & will not tolerate it.
As for the Admins around here, only about 20% are tolerable. The other 80% are not really worth a shit in my opinion.
At one point I had a portfolio here, but I have decided it's easier to simply not post one. I don't have the time to maintain it.
Click the link below to check out some really great music!!!!
|Member Since: ||Apr 12, 2006
|Last Login: ||Mar 30, 2021|
|Times Viewed: ||36,796|
Rate this profile
Apr 23, 2021
[ All Comments ]
RECENT SITE ARTICLES
ALL SITE ARTICLES
Carnal Creature (56)
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
Vampire Rave is a member of
Page generated in 0.1735 seconds.