|Been here a long time, recently taken over this profile. It's a work in progress, so bear with me while I try to remember all the archaic HTML syntax this site uses.|
No, it doesn't matter who owned the profile before, don't ask needless questions.
Depending on who you talk to, I could be one or more of the following:
- A down-to-earth friendly person
- An irreverent "grownup" with a taste for silly humour
- A geek who gets very enthusiastic about things that interest her
- An acerbic bitch who says what she thinks
- A feminist* with no tolerance for assholery
Which one will YOU discover? :D
* Feminism, to me, is not about hating men or thinking women are the superior sex. If you genuinely want to discuss the subject respectfully then by all means, do so. But I will NOT tolerate people slithering into my inbox trying to 'prove me wrong' or shout me down.
- Reading - in particular sci-fi, horror, steampunk and psychological thriller genres.
- Video and tabletop games - for video games I like simulators, MMOs and survival games but my Steam library is fairly eclectic. Tabletop games - mainly board games (the geeky kind) but I also have an extensive MtG collection and I've been in the odd RPG campaign
- TV - favourite shows include Doctor Who, The Golden Girls, iZombie, Star Trek, Parks & Rec, The Good Place, American Horror Story, RuPaul's Drag Race and Game of Thrones. There are many, many more, I've kept it short.
- Sports - I'm not really into the common sports - for instance I cannot stand soccer. But I enjoy drag-racing (Santa Pod is one of my most favourite places on earth), wrestling (sometimes, doing it is better than watching it) and power-lifting (my favourite is the deadlift).
- Web development - I enjoy building websites and writing code. I know HTML and CSS* and I'm currently learning Java Script and JQuery. My job in digital marketing and advertising gives me a lot of scope for this, though it does mean I'm less than forgiving when it comes to bad UI and UX...And it's been a real struggle coding this using no CSS - I'm probably not going to keep premium so it needs to work with basic HTML too.
* But don't ask me to help you with your profile. I don't have the time or the inclination.
|What interests me (topics of conversation ideas):|
|| And please steer clear of:|
- Anything mentioned in the above Hobbies section
- The supernatural/paranormal
- Drag Queens. Yaaaas hunty!
- Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, Blackadder, Keeping Up Appearances...basically, British comedy. Love it.
- Food. I don't eat much but I do like talking about/trying different cuisines.
- The state of the trains these days. I'm a Northern Brit. The trains are a shitshow.
- Politics - British and American
- Small talk ("hi, how are you") crap. BORING. Be original!
- Any kind of roleplay talk without asking first. This includes things like "kisses your hand" or "tickles you". It's gross, DON'T DO IT.
- Excessive text-speak. This is not an SMS on a Nokia 3210, this is the internet. No character limits on these messages, take advantage of that.
- "I'm an ancient soul who can release my demons on you and blah blah blah". You know who you are. Take your delusions elsewhere.
- How bad your life is, how bored you are, how horny you are etc. We all have our struggles, I don't need yours.
- The things you'd like to do to me//how attractive you find me//anything flirty. For starters, you don't know what I look like so it's all lies and lipservice. Secondly, I'm asexual and couldn't care less whether your peen is hard looking at the
pretty pictures. Take it somewhere else.
- Anything revolving around bigotry, intolerance, misogyny/misandry or other hate speech.
- Anything pro-incel, neckbeard-y, meninist or MGTOW. I do not have the mana to deal with that shit. Can't get laid? That's your problem, not every female ever's.
- Politics - British and American
|My rating policy - if there's something on your profile, I'll rate you a 10. If it's blank, I'll pass by. I can't be arsed with the drama that some people start when they're rated less. Path of least resistance is sometimes the best!|
If you've actually read all this - thank you and well done!